[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon switch thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

I'm not hyped for USUM.

I am hyped for Switch Pokemon game. HD Pokemon, new region that's not boring and bare bones like alola.

New soundtrack and pokemon.

What are you personally hoping?

I hope there is a nice comfy snow place in region and cold
>>
I bet we don't get a proper game for several years and will be held over with Virtual Console releases and a spinoff or two
>>
>>33547502
2019 im guessing. 2018 only year they have to fill
>>
>>33547488
Tell me anon, are you a fucking psychic? You must be one since you know so much info about the switch game we next to nothing.
>>
ditto
>>
>>33547543
What did i say that made it seem like I know anything about switch game
>>
>>33547563
You said that there will be a new region, new pokemon and a new soundtrack
>>
>I made up an idea in my head that's good so surely the game will be good

Poor helpless fool.
>>
The same rehash hame, the same boring gameplay, another shitty gimmicks, new ugly pokemons, more cutscenes
>>
>>33547595
Yeah cus it's gen 8
>>
File: 2eb.gif (237KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
2eb.gif
237KB, 500x364px
>>33547488
>>
>>33547488
Gen 8 going to be shit because fusions Will be the new gimmick
>>
>>33547488
I'm hoping for a warm region with lots of different temperatures. Also, have it be very cold north and very hot south, a sa theme if the game, and have the tempuratures take over before catching the legendary
>>
>>33547502
Thank fuck, maybe they'll finish it. Unless they announce it will be released on Ohmura's dog's birthday or something
>>
>>33548814
Ohmori, shit
>>
>>33548814
I'm kind of hopeful they do a stealth 25th anniversary for it or it's third version/remake/sequel/prequel/presequel/dual third sequeal prequel GotY edition release

That's essentially 4 years to work on it from USUM onwards. Should be much more polished, even accounting for it being their first Switch game
>>
>>33547595
Well that's fucking obvious. It's Gen 8.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170808-153125.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170808-153125.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
>>33547488
Anon do I have to reminding you (pic related) everytime?
>>
>>33548916
Ahahaha lol they know going to be shit
>>
>>33548916
That is clearly in response to the fuckers that kept saying "HURR DURR I WANT BOTW WITH POKEMANZ"
>>
>>33548916
i never said anything out of the norm. regarding pokemon games in op
>>
>>33548927
Which will never happen. BotW took many years. Pokemon is an almost yearly franchise (very rarely does it have a gap year). I think that might be why I'm never disappointed. I realize I am a fan of the JRPG equivalent of Call of Duty
>>
>>33548927
It applies to every game GF makes don't be naive
>>33548929
>new region that's not boring and bare bones like alola
What happens when they inevitable don't deliver anon
>>
>>33548754
That's basically gen 3 with some changes
>>
Yeah, hopefully North Korea doesn't blow up Japan.
>>
>>33549170
Instead of weather its temperature. That would be cool
>>
>>33549380
like the BW2 story got the RS story pregnant
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.