[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TWO NEW POKEMON!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 56858568568.jpg (208KB, 788x1000px) Image search: [Google]
56858568568.jpg
208KB, 788x1000px
What's the big deal? S&M only had 80 as it was
Why are people excited that Game freak are just selling the other half of the half finished game that theyve already played once already?
>>
>>33544771
besides, UBs are not Pokémon
>>
>ree why is USUM the same as SM
>ree why does USUM have more stuff than SM

This is fucking pottery, the ultimate proof this shithole just wants to complain
>>
We still don't know if they'll add completely new Pokemon mid Gen. UBs and Alolan forms are more likely.
>>
no gyms, no following pokemon, same cut scenes, lillie and hau look exact same. but lets goo crazy over a clown and a wall. enjoy your rehashes. week after release they will be complaining how trash they were
>>
>>33544771
We were expecting a rehash of the CoroCoro leaks in the Direct. We weren't expecting new Pokemon that weren't found from datamining the original games.
>>
File: NUT.jpg (57KB, 680x558px) Image search: [Google]
NUT.jpg
57KB, 680x558px
>>33544800
Nah, we aren't all faggots like OP.

I'm someone who was complaining a lot, but this trailer was genuinely good. Its can't be understated how new Pokemon mid gen changes things.

Like, I'm actually not going to pirate them now.
>>
>>33544800
>disingenuous
SM had so little
USUM has areas it looks like you should've been able to visit before added in
>>
>>33544800
this
it TWO NEW FUCKING POKEMON GUYS
completely breaking convention
its practically a new generation, i mean wow thanks game freak, who cares if everything else is exactly the same, these minor difference totally make me want to buy the game.
>>
>two (2) new pokemon
>massive excitement from sheep
>stop complaining guys this will be amazing game breaking connections :'D
The expectations should be much higher than this.
>>
>>33544925
The other third version gave us (0) new Pokemon.
>>
>>33544943
not that guy but while i don't mind the UBs i'm not the biggest fan of them, i'd rather get new alolan forms because i'm also more guaranteed to use them in my playthrough
>>
>>33544985
they are version exclusive UB's too. so enjoy paying 80 dollars for 2 pokemon
>>
>>33544771
Why does Joe keep sucking off Gamefreak after bits of USM news recently? Does he want a free copy that bad?
>>
>>33544997
Do you really think we're only going to get two
>>
>>33544943
2 pokemon doesn't by itself warrant a new game, and a lot of stuff that will appear in SM probably should have been in SM in the first place.

I'd be a little less salty if there was at least a new story to go along with the paid dlc. It doesn't even look like that much of a retelling.
>>
>>33544771
I don't get the hype for them. Ignoring the fact that they are basically legendaries except in name, I really doubt I'll be able to catch one at the second island or something and train it up to help me become the champion. Unless they really improved on Looker's sidequest, it'll just be going to be running in circles in some random patch of grass, throw some Pokeballs, and done. Wow. So exciting. I'd rather have more Alola mons, even Gen I mons again, than have UBs.
>>
>>33545059
Do you really think we're only going to get two?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170914-114837.png (892KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170914-114837.png
892KB, 1080x1920px
>>33545072
Hype only on here

The Japanese trailer only got 307k in 17 hours. I'm very curious too see how pre orders will do in japan. Next Friday
>>
>>33545072
I'm somewhat excited, but I gotta agree with you that UBs need a lot more quest wise. It was basically just "hey there's another UB go catch it" over and over with no explanation or interesting mechanics. You'd think a creature from another dimension would have some bizzare gimmick.
>>
>>33545075
>dur ur stupid, yoyu think we're gnna get oly 2 new UBS?

Stop being retarded
>>
File: Aigis_P4U_Blushing.png (282KB, 1024x878px) Image search: [Google]
Aigis_P4U_Blushing.png
282KB, 1024x878px
>>33545332
You didn't refute what I said.

Do you not have a comeback anon?
>>
>>33544793
>National dex number
>Has a pokemon type
>Use pokemon attack
>Is catchable
Sure thing m8
>>
>>33544985
The fact that they announced new UBs (So new Pokemon), there's a really high chance that we're also getting new forms like Alola's or Mega
>>
I want to fuck Joe in his tight little virgin as---oh wait. He's gay, isn't he?
>>
>>33545332
>Thinks that they'll introduce only 2UBs
You can't be this stupid, if they announced them now, that means that we're at least getting other Alolan forms
>>
File: 1503355899974.jpg (13KB, 230x208px) Image search: [Google]
1503355899974.jpg
13KB, 230x208px
>>33544793
Stop saying UBs aren't pokémon. They are, faggot.
>>
File: WVW69koJNHo55zoXIB.png (160KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
WVW69koJNHo55zoXIB.png
160KB, 400x240px
>>33544771
This is why i got MH stories instead.
>>
>>33544804
How is an ultra beast not a completely new pokemon? They have their own unique name, stats, dex entry and number, etc. You can't just say it doesn't count as a new pokemon just because it's some subcategory of legendaries.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.