[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokkén

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: Pokken.png (1015KB, 1515x700px) Image search: [Google]
Pokken.png
1015KB, 1515x700px
Will you be maining Decidueye?
>>
Nice get
>>
>>33544444
>>
By the way, if you post in this thread with the intention to be hostile and antagonistic against decidueye fans, do us all a favor and go throw yourself off a cliff you piece of shit.
>>
>Wojak posting in /vp/
Disgusting
>>
File: IMG_3137.png (650KB, 1055x808px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3137.png
650KB, 1055x808px
>>33544500
>no one's even posted yet
>owlfag is already butthurt
>>
>>33544512
>someone posts a decidueye thread
>anti-decidueyefag immediately storms in for the sake of being aggressive against decidueye and its fans
Typical. You posted with the intention to be hostile and antagonistic. Anti-decidueyefags are truly the worst group on /vp/.
>>
>>33544512
kek
>>
>>33544500
Jesus Christ they've developed a persecution complex already.
>>
>>3354444

havent been to vp since before sun and moon came out, why do people hate the grass starter?
also (nintendo)fighting games that arent smash suck.
>>
>>33545052
You're the one who developed a persecution complex by entering peaceful decidueye threads and attacking decidueye and its fans. Please fuck off.
>>
>>33547247
It's the fanbase that's hated, not the Pokemon. Add to that the fact that this generation's still suffering retarded startwars far beyond any previous ones and an endless supply of falseflaggers the Alola starters, especially Decidueye and Incineroar, are impossible to talk about.
>>
>>33547247
Smash isn't a fighting game. It's a party game.
>>
I'm actually not sure. Probably not. Darkrai is really tempting, and I want to see how they made Suicune and Chandelure play. I'll probably test them all and, well, I'm telling myself now I'll just pick whichever one I play best with, but it'll likely just end up being Darkrai.
>>
>>33544443
>Golden grin face shopped on wojak
There is one place where this shit is used, /v/.
i know this isn't the first time but you have to go back.

>>33544509
Wojak and Pepe/helper are the best memes ever. He is just a /v/tard
>>
I just hate how I can't even talk about the alola starters, which one I prefer and why I like all of them without a fucking shitpost apocalypse happening
>>
>>33547315
Ah damn it I'm the only one who actually responded sincerely

I gotta stop doing that.
>>
>>33547334
Remember Greninja and how much it got fucking shilled? That's why we now have starter wars.
>>
>>33547367
That doesn't mean that anti-decidueyefags aren't the absolute worst and most vile group to ever exist on /vp/.
>>
>>33547433
Isn't that a bit harsh? Brraapfags still exist you know?
>>
>>33547433
The absolute worst and most vile group here are people who visit /vp/
>>
>>33544443
no, i will be maining braixen and i will be masturbating to her supple thighs every day!
>>
>>33547449
They're one and the same.

Either way, I can't think of anything that's more scummy or evil than antagonizing innocent archer owls.
>>
>>33547315
>>33547337
Darkrai, Chandelure, and Suicuine are all zoners/keepaway chaarcters.

Darkrai mainly works via setting and activating traps that then home in on the enemy in field phase or induel phase act as obstacles, keeping the oppenent away in either. he also has a mechanic where he gets stacks and then can use those stacks up to power up various things. However, he's pretty shit if the enemy can get past all the traps, so your goal is to play keepaway from the start of the match, and then be the one to achive phase shift instead of your oppenet. Darkrai in parrticular gets a power up if he does phase shift with Dark Void, which makes him one of the best characters in the game

Chandelure is similar in that like how dakrrai likes to setup walls of traps to keep the enemy away, Chandelure just sends out a fuck ton of long range projectiles to keep away the enemy, lock them down, give debuffs, and then use Hex (which is a long range grab) when you have them in the right spot and deal tons of damage as it does more the more debuffed the other character is.

Suicuine is less purely a zoner then Darkrai or chandelure, but it's still his main playsyle. I don't really know much about how suicuine works though so I can;t really comment.
>>
Im most looking forward to play decidueye. It has sleek air grab and great air combat capabilities and a number of unique attacks, especially like suckle punch. Theres mind games that u can play with using decidueye
>>
>>33544500
>people replying to this like it isn't falseflagging
is summer eternal on /vp/
>>
>>33549719
Why are you replying seriously in a starterwar thread?
>>
>>33549889
Yes, how dare I actually give on topic, non shitpost information in response to somebody wantig to know it
>>
>>33547264
You're deaf, dumb and blind if you think its the Decidueye fans who are peaceful and everybody else is the antagonizer. Nobody even MENTIONED anything anti-Decidueyefag related before the persecution complex anon stepped in, as seen in >>33544500.

Now stop pretending you're the victim.
>>
>>33547509
What about those that antagonize innocent wrestler cats?
>>
File: Ow_the_edge.jpg (63KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
Ow_the_edge.jpg
63KB, 400x366px
>>33544500
>>
>>33544994
Do I smell fursecution here? pathetic
>>
File: Barafags Everywhere.jpg (657KB, 640x2876px) Image search: [Google]
Barafags Everywhere.jpg
657KB, 640x2876px
>>33544500
>>
>>33544443

No, Scizor
>>
>>33547295
I realize it's too complex to be a fighting game but a better term doesn't exist yet.
>>
>>33544443
I'm actually going to play my boy
croagunk
>>
File: chad warden.jpg (7KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
chad warden.jpg
7KB, 300x200px
>>33547323
It's supposed to resemble Chad Warden you mong, you'd know that if you weren't a newfag
>>
>>33544443
>caring about shitty not-bird
ayy lmao
I didn't buy Braixen's game when it mattered for the Wii U, but now I can get it for the Switch.
>>
File: 1427216295326.jpg (57KB, 438x600px) Image search: [Google]
1427216295326.jpg
57KB, 438x600px
>>33544443

Nope. I'll be keeping my current main.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.