[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: v0JdqcR.png (317KB, 575x291px) Image search: [Google]
v0JdqcR.png
317KB, 575x291px
Now that we've seen a bit more, will you be buying USUM?

https://strawpoll.com/zhrr653y
>>
>>33542828
Fuck no
>>
>>33542828
Nope
>>
Yes.
>>
>>33542828
No, fuck it.
>>
>>33542828
pre ordered a month ago
>>
>>33542828
No.

But the new UBs give me a sliver of hope that we will get other new pokemon, which might convince me.
>>
>>33542828
The only thing they really revealed are 2 new UBs so basically Pokemon that you'll get only in the post game with OP beast balls and you'll never use them in-game except for maybe Battle Tree or online battles

Apart from that its still barebones plus we know the story will be mostly the same with babysitting Lillie all over again
>>
Nobody should buy them until they've seen the verdict from someone they trust. They've shown us new areas and Pokemon, but they won't tell us what makes the game play any different.
>>
>>33542828
I'll be buying both versions just to make the autists here at /vp/ mad
>>
>>33543084
kek
>>
>>33542828
>people actually voted yes
Normies.
>>
>>33543084
You're only hurting yourself.
>>
>>33542828
>I know piratafags GTFO blahblah
But I hacked my 3ds like 2 years ago why would I not pirate them.
>>
>>33542828
Why would I? There is literally no reason to not pirate it when I can do so.
>>
>>33542828
I would buy them if I didn't have CFW and wasn't strapped for cash.
>>
I'll buy at least one of them. I mean, it's Pokemon, so I was going to be buying one of them, regardless. So will many of the people who voted "no" in this poll, so they can complain about how shit it is on launch.
>>
>>33542828
Yes, i wanted to buy it even before this trailer since i'm sure it can be a very funny game, exactly like all the other ones (except DP).
>>
Nope. Doesn't look worth the money. And we still haven't seen any new alola forms.
>>
There's a million fan games, and yet some of the amateur crap is better than SM.
>>
Pirating, GF doesn't deserve my money. Especially since the new UBs make SM look rushed af.
>>
File: 1406255622596.jpg (23KB, 350x351px) Image search: [Google]
1406255622596.jpg
23KB, 350x351px
>>33542828
Despite me not beeing a fan of them deciding to make another classic third version i'd still buy if it wasn't for the fact that i'd also have to buy a N3/2DS for it to not vomit by the massiva lag and it's just not worthed considering i could save that money for literally anything else, from the Switch to a new PC
>>
>>33542921
Same.
>>
>>33542828
We've still seen basically fucking nothing that matters besides two new UB's.

I'm holding off until postrelease so I know if this is more than SU/MO with a few little addittions.

Also after the slap in the face about the Frontier Nintendo gave us in ORAS; I'm pretty skeptical about games that are not outright new generations.
>>
>>33544222
Also one of the main things that I'd actually want is a bigger regional dex.

B/W had like 450 regional dex; Su/Mo goes back to 300 with a fair bit of it postgame only.

Bigger regional dex is more fun for me.
>>
>>33542828
>no new pokemon
>no new megas
>no new alola forms
>just UBs, the worst thing to happen to Pokemon. they're expanding on the worst thing to happen to Pokemon

nah no buy.
>>
If "new facilities" means post-game content then yes.

If there's nothing but some new routes and two UBs then no.
>>
>>33542945
>>33544222

This not all they've revealed. At all.

>several new locations on the overworld
>old locations have new aesthetic upgrades
>regional dex given a substantial expansion
>Alola Photo Club
>New Z-Moves for Kommo-o and Lycanrock, almost certainly more to follow
>2 new UBs
>2 new forms for Necrozma, with a third hinted at on the boxart
>Story changes confirmed, with Hau now being present when the UBs invade Melemele Island and Ryuki in a building that looks like the Vermilion City gym

And given that they're taking a conservative approach to their marketing this time around, there's obviously more they haven't shown.

Now, is this worth paying $40 for? Probably not. But in a similar fashion, neither were Yellow, Crystal, Emerald or Platinum. Especially not fucking Yellow and Crystal. You were paying $40 for largely the same experience with some minor upgrades. And yet somehow, those games are considered to be some of the best in the series.

All I'm saying is give US/UM a chance. I think you people are way too jaded. This has a chance to be great.
>>
>>33544338
>And given that they're taking a conservative approach to their marketing this time around, there's obviously more they haven't shown.

Or maybe it's because they have fucking nothing
>>
>>33544446
Wasn't the case back in the day when they'd barely show anything prior to release.
>>
I guarantee you that most people saying they aren't going to buy it are going to end up buying it anyway.
>>
>>33544499
This. Edge online then line their ass up at GameStop day 1
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.