[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that Giratina is a good-hearted Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_me0ctuF7YP1r85iaq.jpg (157KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_me0ctuF7YP1r85iaq.jpg
157KB, 500x375px
Giratina is celebrating Christmas with his friends. This is official art.
>>
>>33542774
DO NOT BELIEVE
ALL POKEMON ARE DEVILSPAWN
DESTROY THEM ALL
DEUS VULT
>>
This is why I want an evil Pokemon by actions/deeds alone and not lore. Giratina is only literally Satan the Pokemon because of its dex entries, yet ingame it stopped a psychotic sociopath from destroying the universe and remaking it in his own image.

Kyurem is regarded as an extremely scary Pokemon that eats both humans and other Pokemon, yet it's forcefully brought under the control of a madman. For once I want a Pokemon that naturally WANTS to be evil, and not under the control of a villain.
>>
>>33542993
What about that fucked up Malamar from xy?
>>
>>33542774
Kiddy shit franchise
>>
>>33542993
I hope thats what necrozma is and they don't just make up some bullshit that he was raping Solgaleo and Necrozma because Lusamine made him or some dumb shit.
>>
>>33542993
To be exact, Giratina isn't really Satan. It represents anti-matter and that's why it's world is the complete opposite of the normal pokeworld. So it's actions are completely in line with what it's about.

Kyurem might be a better fit for a Satan Pokemon, because it's an ice type and it eats humans. But yes, it probably only does that to survive and might not be malevolent itself, either.

Ylvetal would probably be closest to your description I guess, as the Pokemon of death, but that's not the same, either, because it had to be revived.
>>
>>33543928
Giratina is as much not Satan as Arceus is not God.

In other words, they are and they aren't.
Almost like..... analogies/metaphors/allusions.... aren't equivalencies.
>>
>>33542993
Nihilego? Hypno? Tornadus & Thundurus? Yveltal?
>>
>>33542774
Yeah but so is Pachirisu and we know as an objective truth in this universe that he's a little shit.
>>
>>33544131
Don't compare cute Giratina to that demon spawn of Satan shillmon pika clone.
>>
>>33542942
danhio cereblarg
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.