[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So there was literally no reason to buy SM last year because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: UM__UK_AND_RU_jpg_jpgcopy.jpg (305KB, 1596x1459px) Image search: [Google]
UM__UK_AND_RU_jpg_jpgcopy.jpg
305KB, 1596x1459px
So there was literally no reason to buy SM last year because they release the finished game year later

At least in the past they did some breaks between them.

And now the game is 10/10 for /vp/ because it has two new creatures (SM had 100 including alola forms and it still was shit)
>>
hownew.ru
>>
And on top of that the new UBs mean the game will break connectivity with the old games.
Gee ain't it nice, you pay for the beta test and then it only lasts a year before it's rendered completely outdated and irrelevant.
>>
SM was so trash I don't even care I just want to believe we might get an Alola that isn't just a landfill

Today's info did nothing to change my outlook there
>>
tfw they didn't make a Pokemon Z to fool us all over again
>>
>>33541821
/vp/ is fucing cancer, i was disappointed before and i'm disappointed now, these games are still trash. I thought this time a pokemon game could really flop with all those negative comments but no, /vp/ still surprised me and changed side in no time.
It's time to drop the franchise.
Someone can suggest me a better similar game?
>>
>>33541821
Not everyone, I'm still unconvinced, still haven't seen anything that makes me want to spend $79.99 on a game I already have.
I don't care about UB's I never liked them so these 2 don't change anything for me.
>>
>>33541830
>gold/silver > crystal
>ruby/sapphire > emerald
>diamond/pearl > platinum
It's how it's always been in the past anon
The crappy part is that it felt like the moved past that ever since gen V, but it appears that will not be the case
>>
>>33541867
>changed side

/vp/ is full of spoiled, petulant brats who are on no one's side but their own and will say whatever they think will get them their way
>>
File: 1503878356528.jpg (33KB, 567x449px) Image search: [Google]
1503878356528.jpg
33KB, 567x449px
>>33541867
i was going to suggest Minecraft but i forgot that game is dead as well. Try Yugioh, Yokai watch or Digimon.
>>
>>33541882
Tbh i will just pirate these games right now, and maybe buy them for the pokemon collection in like 3-4 years when they will be the cheapest, like now is a great time to buy xy and oras, they are cheaper most places than they were back then
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.