[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So far everything seems very similar to BW2, so are you ready

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

So far everything seems very similar to BW2, so are you ready for Tapu-Therian formes?
>>
Those look cool but I'm kind of tired of legendary forms. Just give me a new island with a 5th Tapu and I'll be happy.
>>
>>33539544
>electric/flying
>psychic/bug
>grass/fighting
>water/steel
I'd dig it.
>>
>>33539562
Something I wish would happen would be an artificial tapu made by the Aether Foundation. I know it won't happen but it would be an interesting concept. Maybe Steel/Fairy but that would be over powered.
>>
>>33539583
Idk, koko seems more like a fighting type than a flying type, despite the whole bird thing and not learning any fighting type moves. Plus it'd be a bit weird that it couldn't actually use any terrains. What'd that make bulu, though? Grass/rock?
>>
>>33539544
I'd love this, and I'll actually be pretty disappointed when it doesn't happen.
>>
>>33539607
They could have different abilities.
>>
>>33539600
Kept thinking this would be Magearna
>>
>>33539600
Isn't that kinda what Magearna is? I haven't followed any Magearna or Marshadow lore at all.
>>
>>33539607
If hypothetical "therian" forms for the Tapu change their abilities, it won't be that unusual for Koko to be unable to use terrain. It would only be weird if he couldn't use the terrain he set up himself.
>>
>>33539600
So... Magearna?
>>
>>33539620
Magearna's lore seems to be based entirely in the movie it was in. Hell this has been the case for pretty much every event legendary ever since they stopped doing in game events. They're pretty much just pokemon for the anime now.
>>
>>33539653
>Hell this has been the case for pretty much every event legendary ever since they stopped doing in game events
Sadly true. I don't think a single Gen 6 mythical was alluded to in the games which is a shame because all three of them had potential to be interesting.
>>
>>33539628
What if the Tapus get to change their form middle battle, so the Terrain is in place before the new ability activates?
>>
>>33539749
Do you count hoopa's rings in ORAS?
>>
>>33539778
I guess that counts yeah
>>
>>33539544
>So far everything seems very similar to BW2

You mean except for the fact that it's a boring rehash instead of something new?
>>
>>33539778
Hoopa's rings in ORAS were still a missed opportunity because it was buildup to hoopa without any payoff. It's almost worse than Magearna and Volcanion because they did actually acknowledge him, and give him relevance, but the Hoopa story doesn't have a conclusion and he was just handed out at events.
>>
>>33539756
cool especially if 50% hp thing
>koko gets more attack
>lele gets more speed
>bulu gets more defense
>fini gets more special attack
>>
>>33539749
Diancie had some hints and connections, mostly due to Carbink
>>
>>33539600
STEEL DRAGON
>>
>>33539873
>bulu gets more defense
>50% hp
unless it's both defensive stats, bulu gets the short end of the stick
>>
>>33539927
Only Dialga has that. We need fairer distribution! Fairies not included.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.