[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really wish i could erase all my memory of Sun and Moon so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1426843529426.jpg (16KB, 233x200px) Image search: [Google]
1426843529426.jpg
16KB, 233x200px
I really wish i could erase all my memory of Sun and Moon so that USUM would be a new and fresh experience for me
>>
Good thing I never played Sun and Moon
>>
>>33537446
I wish I was you.
>>
>>33537446
i-it's not my fault i falled for the "IT ALL CUMS TOGHETER" meme, it was the 20th anniversary and since they also took an extra year instead of making Z/XY2 i thought GF could release an actual finished game for once...
>>
>>33538342
>fell for generic, empty marketing speak in a trailer that showed no gameplay
>made assumptions on dev time when ultimately SM actually had less time spent on it than XY

you deserve every bit of suffering it brought you
>>
You think that's bad? I fell for the hype so much I hacked my 3DS to play the early leak, that's how I hyped I was.
Then I got my 3DS permanently banned from all online and NNID services for it. For that fucking dumpster fire of an unfinished game I hated.

Beat that.
>>
>>33538373
we didn't know how much it took to develop SM before it was released
>>
>>33538403
Shit taste and retarded
>>
>>33538542
People who liked SM in any way are the definition of shit taste.
Fucking unfinished visual novel Lillie simulator garbage.
>>
>>33538403
I hacked my 3DS and played the game early and DIDN'T get banned. Why the fuck would you go online 2.5 WEEKS before the game officially came out? Fucking retard.
>>
>>33537429
I really wish GF weren't retarded and just combined both gens and made Gen 7 apart of Gen 6. It kind of feels like they were supposed to be introduced together.
>>
>>33538807
Because /hbg/ told me a9lh was invincible and that they never banned anyone for early leaks before, and that even if they did ban me I could easily unban myself.

I was actually worred and asked them about it and those were the general answers. Now AFTER THE FACT everyone pretends they knew all along and that people who got banned are retarded. Fuck you faggots, go die in a fire.
>>
You should be wishing they made an actual new story like BW2 instead.
>>
>>33538822
>believing anons on 4chan
>ever

you deserved that. i just thought it would be common sense to disable online functionality and not go online period on a game that was going to be coming out 2.5-3 weeks later. fact still stands that you're idiot, and recent findings show that you're a gullible one too.
>>
>>33538816
it's because of the connection with flowers and because gen 6 started the muh parallel universe thing
>>
>>33538838
I believed them because they believed themselves, after all they in fact never banned anyone like that before, they weren't lying, it had never happened before. But hindsight is easy, now everyone knew all along.
>>
>>33538869
Oh and I didn't go online 2 weeks before launch, I went online 4 DAYS before launch, by that time even reviewers had the game for a while, so I didn't really expect any trouble, especially with /hbg/ telling me they can't tell and all of that shit.

I'm just mad because the game fucking sucked, it wasn't even worth it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.