[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"USUM will have no new content"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1480084958877.png (36KB, 155x154px) Image search: [Google]
1480084958877.png
36KB, 155x154px
"they have nothing to show"
>>
And aside from 2 new Ultra Cheats, they didn't
>>
>>33536560

"Aside from the new stuff, there was no new stuff"
>>
>>33536586
Fair enough, just no interesting new stuff, then.
>No following Pokemon
>2 months till release and not a single new Alolan form
zzzzzz
>>
>>33536586
Aside from the gyms, the diving and the leak that was confirmed to include pwt and even more alola forms and ubs
>>
>>33536586
>>33536643
I don't like this content. So it doesn't count. WTF LITERALLY THE SAME GAME FUCKING JEWISH CASHGRAB MEMBER HB KILLED MY BALLIO KISARE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>dex is already 25% legendary
>add 2 more legendaries
>nothing else they showed
I'm not preordering this game, there's nothing they've shown that makes me want to play this
>>
>>33536641
>Following pokeman
You should have made it clear earlier that you are a retard autist
>>
File: 1504225831834.jpg (17KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1504225831834.jpg
17KB, 320x320px
>>33536668
>reeeeeee stop wanting a feature that was well recieved and has been requested to be back in the games nonstop by fans
kiss yourself, GF shill. Nobody else will.
>>
Amie and Refresh are better than following Pokemon anyway, why is this fanbase obsessed with having an awkwardly proportioned sprite behind you and no way to turn it off
>>
>>33536641
>thinking following pokemon is more important than new pokemon

See, this is why people who simply didn't care for the following pokemon feature pretend to despise it so much, to spite retards like you who think it was the single greatest thing to ever happen to the game and the only thing that could ever make a game good. Quit making the rest of us look bad you autist.

Also new Alolan forms were confirmed by a credible leak that also predicted USUM's title and new UBs all the way back in March, so make of that what you will.
>>
>>33536772
>A dude guessed there would be more of the gimmick of the generation
Woah wow so amazing
The only "credible" part of that leak is that he got the name right
Also Ultra Cheats are about as exciting as a nee legendary ie: not at all
>>
>>33536641
Just punt those goal posts downfield, no one will notice
>>
>>33536853
He guessed the name, the UBs and Necrozmas forms right. Pretty big coincidence if you ask me.
>>
>>33536883
He made a fair point, and I admit that, my shilling comrade. Now refute my point that absolutely nothing shown was interesting
>>
>>33536853

Not the only thing he got right. Before USUM were announced he predicted the acronym "USUM" as well as the fact it wasn't going to be on the switch but 3ds. That person now has something like half of the things they said correct - which was BEFORE we even knew about USUM.
>>
File: 1492551420632.jpg (55KB, 450x334px) Image search: [Google]
1492551420632.jpg
55KB, 450x334px
>>33536932
New pokemon mid gen is fucking interesting in of itself, even if you don't like the pokemon itself, because it opens up a whole new window of opportunities.

Also, how am I supposed to refute your subjective opinion (even when it's objectively wrong?)
>>
>>33536733
>kiss yourself
If only anon ;_;
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.