[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, they are the reasen of why S/M didnt had the national dex.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: perorin peroron.png (90KB, 246x139px) Image search: [Google]
perorin peroron.png
90KB, 246x139px
So, they are the reasen of why S/M didnt had the national dex.
>>
That's actually a good theory.
>>
Tank or pop rock? It's so hard to choose...
>>
>>33536172
No the reason was that GF couldn't put them and NatDex in the game in time. SM were truly beta versions.
>>
>>33536172
I expect a couple more, maybe 1 or 2, then about 10 more alolan forms
>>
>>33536172
>>33536181
Explain.
>>
>>33536205
By not releasing a national dex for SM, they can insert these in with the rest of the UBs, instead of after Marshadow that'd have to happen if we already had official national dex numbers.
>>
>>33536172
is it actually called perorin?
>>
>>33536205
The idea is that the gen 7 national dex is going to be shifted around to incorporate the new Pokemon. Not having a national dex in SM is to cut down on confusion once the change happens.
>>
>>33536193
>defensive rock
watch them do it
>>
>>33536193
This.
I know those will get givenaway here eventually, but I wanna encounter both of them in-game.
>>
>>33536238
No, its a luffy's bizarre adventure reference
>>
>>33536231
>>33536253
We have official dex numbers they are on Pokemon.com
>>
>>33536231
but Pokemon Bank has national pokedex...
>>
>>33536172
>>33536231
Doesn't the bank have a national dex numbering system though? Has any Jap put marshadow in the bank yet?
>>
>>33536281
Pokemon.com and Pokebank are easy to shift around once the updated numbers happen. SM would require patching in the new Pokemon.
>>
Wasnt a fan of the Sun one until I saw that it uses it's head as a weapon

Reminds me of Mysterio a bit
>>
>SM was actually unfinished garbage pushed out to meet a deadline
I WISH there was a way to refund virtual downloads.
>>
>>33536172
The wall dude looks like a Zelda enemy
>>
>>33536172
scires m btfo
lmao what a shitter
>>
File: 200px-Th105.png (70KB, 200x236px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Th105.png
70KB, 200x236px
No, this is the reisen why
>>
>>33536734
What'd he say?
>>
File: dirty rat.jpg (237KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
dirty rat.jpg
237KB, 604x604px
>>33536172
I'm glad for GF that after years of datamining nerds, they finally could hide a pokemon until its planned reveal
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.