[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gender Ratio finally updated?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170913-183520.png (674KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170913-183520.png
674KB, 1280x720px
Hmmmmm?
>>
ha ha yeah just like how the original reveal also had a female to confirm the new gender ratio lol
>>
>>33535992
What do you base that assumption on? it is possible they just generated a female one for the trailer and the gender ratio is still the same.
>>
>>33535992
>Japanese trailer specifically makes Decidueye male and Primarina female
Why are they so cissexist?
>>
>>33535992
Why must Gamefreak insist on using female Primarina in trailers?
>>
>>33535992
>sees a female Primarina

OMG the genders are updated!!
being this stupid.
>>
No dipshit the gender ratio is done by the game itself by comparing a byte from the pokemon to its internal value. That means a fuckton of male primarina would switch gender when traded over. Used to happen when evolving azurill.

If they updated the ratio at any point ever in the future they would have to redo pokemon data structure first.
>>
>>33536042
Because Primarina's design works better as a female
>>
Moon boxart has a female Popplio on the back.

2/10 Made me reply
>>
File: 1439873305194.png (82KB, 239x229px) Image search: [Google]
1439873305194.png
82KB, 239x229px
>>33537320
>Primarina confirmed trans
>>
>>33536042
f.emale only
>>
>>33537628
pls no
>>
>>33536042
Because the purpose of the starter gender ratio is to make breeding starters more difficult in the games and not to indicate the true gender ratio of the species?
>>
>>33537320
Actually that wouldn't happen, for the same reason it doesn't happen with Azurill anymore. Gender is its own variable not tied to anything else in the Pokemon's data, it's been that way since gen 6.
>>
>>33537655
too late, there's no male primarinas.
>>
>>33535992
I got my Popplio at that 12.5% the first time i played Moon, so what?
>>
>>33537666
Trips of hell comfirm.
But yet, once you get a Ditto everything is over.
>>
>>33537734

That's because GF changed evolution to not recheck the personality value so ability capsules wouldn't undo themselves when you evolve a Pokemon.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.