[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>SM was actually a beta test Does anyone else feel cheated?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1470864566912.jpg (54KB, 357x517px) Image search: [Google]
1470864566912.jpg
54KB, 357x517px
>SM was actually a beta test

Does anyone else feel cheated?
>>
EVERY first two versions are beta tests ya retard
>>
>There are actually (ACTUALLY) people who bought SM
>>
>he didnt pirate the game
retard
>>
>>33535816
SM was the first time I pirated a 3DS game and a mainline Pokemon game and boy am I glad I didn't spend any money on it.
I suggest anyone who can hack their 3DS do the same. There are other developers on the 3DS that are more deserving of money than GF is.
>>
>>33535816
more a beta then usual it seems since we didn't even get all the pokemon
>>
File: 1480952381874.jpg (13KB, 271x271px) Image search: [Google]
1480952381874.jpg
13KB, 271x271px
>SM, AKA The entirety of Gen 7, was a beta test for Gen 8 AKA USUM
>Gen 8 will be a beta test for Gen 9 on Switch
>Gen 9 might very well be a beta test for Gen 10
>every single Generation will last a single set of versions and be a beta test for the next Generation
>and there's going to be a new Gen every fucking Year as a result
So this is how they're going to avoid breaking 1,000 Pokemon.
By cutting down Generation Lengths drastically so they can only introduce a handful of new Pokemon each Generation to make it seem like there's more than there actually is.
>>
>>33536048
>usum is gen 8
I see this is going to be the new bait for a while. Go back under your rock, Patrick. You're retarded.
>>
>>33536086
The UBs are entirely new species of Pokemon.
Thus, this is Generation 8 as a Generation is defined by introducing actually new Pokemon.
And you can't say "B-BUT ORAS DID IT" because Mega Evolutions are not new Pokemon, but simply forms.
>>
>>33536097
Generations are distinguished by the starters. No new starters, not a new gen.
>>
>>33536250
So you're saying they could introduce a new generation that consists solely of Nine New Pokemon, that being the starters, and it'd count as a new gen in your eyes.
Great! You just gave GameFreak even more incentive to stay farther away from the Big 1K.
>>
>>33535816
I had a great time with SM. USUM doesn't look that different so far but I'm still hopeful that they will reveal more cool stuff. I hate the new health bar and dialog box so I think SM is better in some small ways.
>>
File: 1493291315371.jpg (151KB, 1024x659px) Image search: [Google]
1493291315371.jpg
151KB, 1024x659px
>>33536048
>>33536086
>>33536097
>>33536250
>>33536278
So... It begins.
>>
>>33535816

Did you cry about RB, GS, RS and DP being beta tests too?
>>
>No new info
>USUM ADDS NOTHING WTF???!?!?!?"

>It does
>IM ANGRY ANYWAY FOR THE OPPOSITE REASON NOW

Holy shit.
Just quit pokémon, at this point it's destructive for you.
>>
>>33536278
Honestly, yes. If there are starters it's a new Gen. They could introduce starters are one other Pokemon and it would be a new Gen.
>>
>>33536002
>Ahah I hate the games therefore I'm going to play the shit out of them!

I bet you're going to play the shit out of USUM out of pure spite right? That sacrifice will truly show them!
>>
>>33536386
>implying USUM has any excuse when BW2 exists
>>
>>33535816
So every first release pokemon game ever?
>>
>>33536471

Except XY. I'm guessing all the people crying are underages who started with Gen 5.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.