[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best region exploration?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1504981657193.jpg (192KB, 736x779px) Image search: [Google]
1504981657193.jpg
192KB, 736x779px
http://www.strawpoll.me/13922495
>>
>>33532741
Unova

As much as people shit on the region for being circular, there's tons of areas off the beaten path and plenty of content that isn't required for the story, both during the game and the post-game. I'd say Sinnoh is a close second.
>>
>>33532741

The fuck is up with uxie azelf and mesprit's eyes?
>>
Up between Hoenn and Sinnoh

>>33532756
The region is a literal half circle with the other half just being empty forests and towns for shit events. The only area I could think of that you actually could explore, that wasn't tread upon through the main story,was Misaltron Cave and the Giant Chasm.
>>
>>33532771
>The only area I could think of that you actually could explore, that wasn't tread upon through the main story,was Misaltron Cave and the Giant Chasm.

It differs between games but:
-Abundant Shrine
-Abyssal Ruins
-Anville Town
-Challenger's Cave
-Clay Tunnel
-Lostlorn Forest
-Nature Preserve
-P2 Laboratory
-Relic Castle/ Relic Passage
>>
>>33532793
>abundant shrine
Useless small empty plain for a shit legendary that is unobtainable with just one game (Very useful)

>abyssal ruins
A single, underwater room with the items for a special snowflake event legendary pokemon that you will never get

>Anville Town
Empty

>Challenger's Cave
Literally a small cave to grind in after you defeat N

>Clay Tunnel
Just a shortcut available to you after the game (Very useful)

>Lostlorn Forest
Story makes you go through it in the beginning, you backtrack there later through about two passageways for a stationary legendary; takes a minute to get there.

>Nature Preserve
Only available in B/W 2

>P2 Laboratory
A small empty laboratory used for yet another special snowflake event legendary that you'll never get

>Relic Castle
Story puts you through 95% of it, the rest is literally a couple of rooms that look exactly the same until you get to Volcarona.
>>
>>33532895
Your petty criticisms don't change the fact that it still has the most exploration in any Pokemon game, fact.
>>
>>33532905
If you claim that location count equates to having the "most exploration", then by number, Black and White would not have the most exploration.
>>
>>33532938
Read my post >>33532756

I'm talking in terms of either
-Game areas that aren't required to visit for the story, or
-Post game locations

In both cases Unova is the clear winner, in both versions (BW and BW2). Also your refutations of both the Relic Castle and Lostlorn Forest being part of the main story are incorrect.
>>
>>33532756
There's not even anything to discuss here. In a vacuum it is clearly Johto since it contains two regions.

Even not in a vacuum it gives you the ability to do over half of the Gyms in the game in no specific order with a bunch of places to explore that you never have to even set foot in if you don't want to.

HG/SS version being even better than the originals since they added new routes and brought back things like the Safari Zone with those new Routes, made some of them more of a maze than they were originally, etc.
>>
>>33532981
>Relic Castle and Lostlorn Forest being part of the main story are incorrect
How so? You have to go through both for Team Plasma plot. Only a very small amount of each is left for the player to find interactive legendaries. Also, even so, Unova areas are still less in numbers to other regions.

By your stated logic, this >>33532998 anon is correct.
>>
>>33532998
>In a vacuum it is clearly Johto since it contains two regions.
>Johto
>contains two regions

Okay, clearly you've either gone full retard or missed the point of the thread completely.
>>
>>33533029
>You have to go through both for Team Plasma plot.
Not in BW2, I don't think you had to in BW1 either.
>>
>>33532981
>>33533029
My mistake, I was confusing Lostlorn with Pinwheel. Though, you still can't do anything with Lostlorn unless you have the event pokemon.
>>
>>33532895
and other pokemon games have.... damn near nothing???
that's what i thought, retard
>>
>>33533048
>l-l-l-look at these empty event squares on the m-m-map!!! That means the game has good exploration!!
Uh, no, "retard". Obviously, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Johto have your shit half circle beat.
>>
>>33533066
Where is your argument though? Are you trying to bait a genwar or do you actually have a valid argument you're not sharing?
>>
>>33533088
>Exploration equates to size of region and areas to explore
>Literally asking me how Unova doesn't have the most exploration
Go look up the sizes and areas in Hoenn, Johto, and Sinnoh, there's your "argument", you dumb mouthbreathing Unovabortion.
>>
>>33533111
Okay you're literally just a genwar faggot, so much for trying to have an actual discussion.
>>
>>33533131
>asks for argument
>give you argument
>Lol, you're just "X", I can't debate you
No refutation with dismissal proves I'm right; thanks and have a good day.
>>
>>33533143
You haven't proven anything besides the fact that you came here to shitpost.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.