[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wondertrade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: wonder.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
wonder.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
What kind of shit do you send?
What kind of shit do you like to receive?
>>
>>33532401
>What kind of shit do you send?
Rattata
>What kind of shit do you like to receive?
Something cool
>>
>>33532401
I send whatever I am left with after breeding, I release the Mons with less then 4 perfect dvs and wondertrade the rest, and that's what I want everyone to do. No more magicarps
>>
I like to send and receive breeding rejects. Even if the nature or the IVs isn't right, you sometimes get some interesting movesets that others have bred for.

The best things I ever got from WT were a shiny Porygon2 (probably hacked, but the surprise made it worth it) and a Kartana like a week after SM came out.
>>
>send
Uncommon shit that may be useful for some people, like HA starters or balltism.

>receive
Balltism.
>>
I usually give hacked mons so people get banned :ยบ))
>>
File: IMG_0362.jpg (22KB, 238x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0362.jpg
22KB, 238x183px
>>33532416
Even if the karps have 5-6 perfect IVs and are jolly?
>>
I like to send pokemon that evolve by trade.

Specifically, whenever I get something that does, like an abra or a ghastly, I level it till it evolves.... and then send them back.

Also magicarps.
Just so people stop spreading magicarps.
>>
>>33532416
This, also if I'm breeding for their hidden ability I release all the leftover that don't have them before wonder trading
if it's in a love ball, I release all the males before sending
>>
>>33532496
>if it's in a love ball, I release all the males before sending
good taste in balltism
>>
>>33532416
This. I just wondertrade mons with decent IVs and hope I get something I haven't bred yet.
>>
I've sent out Wailord named Your Mom holding Burn Heals, along with a bunch of breeding rejects.
>>
>>33532457
>magikarps hatch quick as hell and make shiny hunting almost too easy
It's not going away any time soon.
>>
>>33532645
That's why when I get one, I evolve it to Gyarados before sending it off again. (As well as teaching it Earthquake and Dragon Tail.)

I also teach Kadabras Dazzling Gleam.
For the little benefit of the anon who gets it.
>>
I send shinies,pefect Ivs and Evs mons,HA mons

I get shit but I don't care because I mod them to be worthy,plus I know the joy of getting good shit when you don't know how to mod mons
>>
>>33532455
Yes how about a interesting Pokemon
>>
If it was a faster process I'd do it more often. I'm not bumbling my ass into festival plaza, waiting to get connected to some fuckhead in the philippines, and then watching the animation play out every single time. I can probably breed something new myself in the time it takes to get something new and of value, and I'm too suspicious to assume the really good shit isn't injected.
>>
File: 1503372008362.png (599KB, 960x945px) Image search: [Google]
1503372008362.png
599KB, 960x945px
Honestly, Wonder Trade has been one of the best new additions to the series.

Too bad it was removed in gen 8 HAHA!!! XD
>>
>>33532401
I send 4 - 6 IV breeding rejects.

Don't care about what I receive because in most cases I release them. The only exception being ones with nicknames because I fell like the person cared about it, assuming nothing seems cheated.

I don't use anything I haven't received as a gift or bred/caught myself so I really don't care what I get.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.