[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which Gen 7 Pokemon should become playable in Smash Switch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: 58bb738d822fb.jpg (112KB, 884x484px) Image search: [Google]
58bb738d822fb.jpg
112KB, 884x484px
Which Gen 7 Pokemon should become playable in Smash Switch?
>>
Silvally.
>>
>>33531782
>Smash switch
>>
kanto hat pikachu :^)
>>
>>33531787
Its possible man. I sure hope we get it today.
>>
>>33531782
All starers
>>
File: dCzcyxw.jpg (151KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dCzcyxw.jpg
151KB, 1920x1080px
>>33531782
The only obvious answer.
>>
>>33531782
Logically it'd be Decidueye or Incineroar, although I'd like to see Tsareena, Marshadow, Buzzwole, Pheromosa or Golisopod. Maybe even Mimikyu.
>>
Mimikyu
One of the UBs
>>
>Decidueye
>Mimikyu
>Silvally
>Tapu Koko
>Buzzwole
>Bewear
Any of those are ones I could see happening and that I'd also be ok with. I hate Mimikyu normally, but it would play interestingly in Smash V.
>>
>>33531782
None. We already have way too many Pokémon and Fire Emblem characters.
>>
>>33531863
>We already have too many
Why should Sakurai give a fuck about that?
He even shilled FF7 for free and has an autistic obsession for adding Goku and Spongebob next.
>>
>>33531782
Inineroar, Midnight Lycanrock and Hat Pikachu
>>
>>33531863
I want more Pokémon and Fire Emblem characters
>>
Unless you have Pikachu and Charizard status, you're not getting into both Pokken and Smash, so there goes Decidueye.
They're also probably planning on adding more fighters to Pokken, and going by playstyle, I'd say Incineroar and Lycanroc fit Pokken more.
So probably Koko or Mimikyu.
>>
>>33531787
Its inevitable
>>33531782
Itll be a gen 8 mon
>>
>>33531782
Decidueye, or Lycanroc Midnight.

Perhaps Incineroar might still have a chance, but I think the two above are the mos likey.

Decidueye has the most potential for a moveset and a grass pokemon is missing badly. A grass starter would fit that hole perfectly.
>>
>>33531782
A gen 8 Pokémon. Gen 7 is too late for a character in a Smash 4 expansion and too early for Smash 5.
>>
>>33532025
>or Lycanroc Midnight.

Lycanroc Dusk form is way more likely at this point, being bipedal isn't a requirement for Smash (see Ivysaur and Duck Hunt).
>>
Lycanroc, decidueye, mimikyu
>>
>>33531782
>Another port
Wow why is the switch so fucking shit
>>
>>33532089
>sakurai has the choice between the two legged wolf or the 4 legged recolor
>Not to mention the weirdness of animations like the day break, super scope, carrying boxes, homerun bat and not being as "flexible" as duck hunt.

But I can't denym Ivysaur did manage for the most part.
>>
>>33531782
Hard to say which SHOULD, but it probably WILL be Mimikyu or Grass Owl.
>>
>>33532342
Ivysaur has vines that it can use as hands. Duck Hunt is a cartoonish dog that can thus switch to bipedal stances with more liberty.
>>
>>33532089
While that is true, Midnight has more personality and moveset potential and would easier fit in the goofier environment of smash bros.
Plus, Dusk has basically the same color as Duck Hunt and isn't as cartoonish, which would make him look really silly holding weapons. Duck Hunt's body is stylized in a way that makes all of that work (limbs being short for example compared to Dusk).

It worked with Ivysaur because Ivysaur used it's vines for grabbing or picking up and holding items.
>>
>>33533355
>more personality
Not really
>moveset potential
Again, not really
>would easier fit in the goofier environment of smash bros.
Not an issue.
>Dusk has basically the same color as Duck Hunt
Orange =! Brown
>isn't as cartoonish, which would make him look really silly holding weapons
Again, not an issue

Realistically only Decidueye has a chance if Lycanroc Dusk isn't the shillmon /vp/ thinks it is, Midnight form is by far the least popular of the forms.
>>
>>33531787
Its an inevitability at this point, seeing as how we've gotten a smash title for every major home console Nintendo's made since the N64.
>>
Tapu Koko seems like the most obvious choice. It's one of the most iconic and story prominent gen 7 Pokemon, plus it's humanoid enough to carry weapons.
>>
>>33533425
>Tapu Koko seems like the most obvious choice.

Sure, if Decidueye didn't exist...
>>
>>33533375
Midnight has more personality. Just look how Midnight is portrayed in the anime and art. They give it a lot more personality and expressions. Dusk/Midday are just dogs that look angry sometimes.

Duck Hunt isn't brown tho, it's more saturated and thus looks more orange.

How is not an issue to break the model of Dusk to make it be able to hold a gun? Please look at how Duck Hunt holds a gun and think about how shitty and not possible that would be with the model of Dusk.

There is a reason there aren't more quadruped characters in smash, and why Duck Hunt was only added in combination with the duck (or else the moveset would have been too limited).
>>
>>33531782
there's a lot of good options
but i mostly want to see tapu koko, marshadow or buzzwole
>>
File: 1490570937393.jpg (65KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1490570937393.jpg
65KB, 500x700px
>>33531782
I want Sylveon, Lopunny or Tsareena
>>
>Decidueye
>Bewear
>Lycanroc Midnight

jump right out at me as popular enough, fill a good niche, and pretty easy to conceive

on a personal note id love Silvally but i dont know what theyd do, but theres something cooking there

but if it were up to me wed see Gengar/Heracross/Sylveon before any of them
>>
File: 1431825864576.jpg (123KB, 1837x941px) Image search: [Google]
1431825864576.jpg
123KB, 1837x941px
>>33534457
>gen 7 pokemon
>two of the pokemon he lists aren't from gen 7
Leave it to a waifufag to lack reading comprehension.
>>
>all these people saying it should be Decidueye
It should be Rowlet. He's the really popular one, and it would make a trinity of cute with Pikachu and Jigglypuff while we already have a trinity of badass with Lucario, Charizard and Mewtwo.
>>
>>33531782
MArshadow
>>
File: IMG_0752.jpg (546KB, 1257x1250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0752.jpg
546KB, 1257x1250px
Bewear.

Make it a Zangief clone and I can die happy.
>>
File: 1482166045235.jpg (2MB, 4961x4961px) Image search: [Google]
1482166045235.jpg
2MB, 4961x4961px
>>33531782
buzzwole for sure
>>
I see Incineroar taking the spot. Primarina doesn't have legs and Decidueye would just be a Pit clone.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.