[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cringe thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (12KB, 203x126px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 203x126px
Cringe thread.
>>
Do people still follow Joe "of course they're fake" Merrick?
>>
File: sage.jpg (22KB, 597x156px) Image search: [Google]
sage.jpg
22KB, 597x156px
>>
>that moment when you realize the whole dex for a new gen is about leak
>>
File: 1493563456434.jpg (11KB, 252x115px) Image search: [Google]
1493563456434.jpg
11KB, 252x115px
>image.jpg
Dumb phoneposter.
>>
>>33531104
You do know people who use this as an example are total idiots?
There was no reason to believe they were real either.
>>
>>33531212
It doesn't matter, he picked the wrong side and deserves all the flame he gets.
>>
>>33531243
everyone on /vp/ has picked the wrong side at one point
>>
>>33531243
Cause you're a saint who has never got anything wrong, right? Sure...
>>
>>33531268
After everyone expected Pokemon Grey, Gamefreak actually said they're abandoning patterns to make fans suprised with new games.
Zfags probably didn't understand it, but I did.
Starfags couldn't even understand it afterwards, but I did.
After China became involved in translating and producing Sun and Moon games, it was absolutely certain that they would leak some info about it. Of course people who denied the starter leaks didn't get the memo, even after Mallow was revealed. And then, I was right again.
Just use your head a little, maybe then you wouldn't be outed as an idiot.
>>
File: IMG_2718.png (204KB, 964x828px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2718.png
204KB, 964x828px
You guys are like babies, watch THIS.
>Deep in the forest, a little Houndour pup was running down a dirt road, coming to a tall man, who looked at him with comforting eyes. He kneeled down and gently petted the little Pokemon. “You find any more kids for me, Howl?”

>The houndour nodded and let out a bark before turning and running off. Or would’ve if the man hadn’t picked him up. “Whoa! Easy there little pal, you’ve been running around the forest all day, you need to give your paws a rest.” The man let out a whistle. “Kanga!” On cue, a Kangaskhan appeared behind the man and took the Houndour from him.

>“He’s been a good boy, but he’s already running low on batteries.” The man said, noticing Howl’s eyes looked heavy. “Give him the good treatment.”

>Howl looked ecstatic at what the man said, as Kanga gently cuddled the little pup. She then put Howl in her pouch nice and snug next to her sleeping cub.

>“Comfy, Howl?” The man asked. Howl let out a quiet bark before nodding. “Ada boy, now keep being a good boy for Kanga, while I help those kids you found. Speaking up which, can you point me in the right direction?” Howl nodded before pointing off in an easterly direction. “Thanks.” The man gently petted howl, who was getting sleepy. “Now enjoy a good sleep, you earned it.” Howl let out a quiet yawn before falling asleep in Kanga’s pouch. “Kanga, the magic bag please.”
>>
File: IMG_2720.png (134KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2720.png
134KB, 894x894px
>>33531309
>Kanga nodded her head and handed the man the bag that was secured around her back.

>“Thanks, now come, they are bound to be some pokemon you can rescue along with those kids.”

>Kanga nodded her head again and followed the man as they walked off towards the east.

~~~

>"No adoption again?” a boy asked a caretaker.

>"Nope.” The caretaker responded. “That’s the third one this week that’s refused to adopt any of the kids that share the same room as you.”

>“What about Erika?” The boy asked again.

>“Same thing. I swear, I don’t know what the four of you are doing that keeps you from finding a loving family.” The caretaker responded back.

>Hunter was a young boy orphaned since birth. He was a playful and friendly kid, always playing with his beloved Pidgey, Arrow. But despite being such a good kid... no one wanted him. See, Hunter has a rare and unique ability to understand Pokemon as if they were speaking human to him. The ability scared adopters away from him, so year after year, his closest thing to family was his friends and Arrow.

>“Arrow... will I ever have a family?” Hunter asked, rolling up into a ball in the corner.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>33531291
you mean to tell me you saw all of these leaks but because of your superior intellect and knowledge of how game freak operates you knew exactly which ones of these were fake and which ones weren't. To have the wits to pick up that out of all the fake leaks that pokebeach posted the one with "meowstick" was actually true. Man anon, you really are amazing.
>>
>>33531243
>flame
holy shit is this 2008?
>>
File: dab haha get it im cool.png (113KB, 760x213px) Image search: [Google]
dab haha get it im cool.png
113KB, 760x213px
>>33531086
some prime cringe, hot off /vp/
>>
>>33531212
Therr was no reason to think they were fake either. A smart man would have waited before speaking with such certainty.
>>
>>33531342
The fake ones here are either more or less blurry than the background around them, or have little to no shading.
>>
>>33531342
why are you humoring him
>>
>33531104
>33531243
>33531268
>33531291
>33531550
>33531552
OP wanted a cringe thread. He got one.

No (You) for you, saged, called the cops and your mother
>>
>>33531972
At least it's an actual cringe thread for once instead of being "lol I don't like this so I'll post it and call it cringe."
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.