[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the better villain in Sun/Moon? Squats or Armpits?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: SM villains.png (1MB, 1791x1400px) Image search: [Google]
SM villains.png
1MB, 1791x1400px
Who was the better villain in Sun/Moon?

Squats or Armpits?
>>
Considering Hiatche wasn't even in the game when it first came out and was only allowed in competitive after the 1st patch I'd post for pickaroony number 2. However, with that said if it was contained then 1 for sure but we can't include what wasn't IN THERE firstly surely.
>>
Ya Boi Guzma was not even a villain. He was just a misunderstood/rejected guy who became a goon
>>
>>33531142
Yes
>>
>>33531148
Yes
>>
>>33531062
Oh, I'm sorry.
Remind me of the scene where she was introduced by her armpits, anon? I must've missed that cutscene.
>>
>>33531120
Wut
>>
>>33531062
Guzma wasn't a villan. He's just a hard guy who wants love. I gave him love and he gave me his rock.
>>
>>33531062
Neither. Futamine was clearly the best.
>>
>>33531826
This
>>
Lusamine is the better villain. Guzma is the better character.
>pokemon characters having character
I'm looking at what's there, not what could be there if GF or whoever's to blame for writing this shit were better at fleshing things out.
>>
>>33532022
Guzma was more fleshed out than other characters, in my opinion. You just had to talk to NPCs and use context clues. I wonder why they put a lot of work into him... makes me hope tgey do more with him in the future.
>>
>>33531818
ikr
>>
>>33531062
Lusamine is the best villain in all of Pokémon.
>>
>>33533609
t. only played sun and moon
t. never played a side series game
>>
>>33533622
I played every mainline game except for Platinum, Soul Silver and Black 2.
>>
>>33531062
Squats, without a doubt.
>>
>>33531826
Library leave
>>
>>33534262
I'm not her, retard. There's other girls on here who like him. Plus, she always uses a tripcode.
>>
>>33534479
not always kek
>>
File: IMG_3113.jpg (155KB, 1272x712px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3113.jpg
155KB, 1272x712px
>>33534879
Oh, then I guess I learned something today.
>>
>>33532199
Guzma didn't get a ton of screentime or direct on-screen development, but he has a good design, some good lines, is a Bugfag, and his backstory and a lot of context clues from NPCs give you a pretty good idea of his underlying motivations and stuff. He's more relatable than, say, Cyrus or Lysandre, who both had some context clues about their backstories but were just too outlandish and not as well executed.

Pokemon "characters" aren't really well developed at all, but I'd say Guzma and Nanu were two of my favorites in a long time, since its been 8 years since we last saw Silver in a game.
>>
>>33531062
Squats.

He's the product of what happens when the entire society desires you to peak at 11 and if you can't deliver, you're like a college dropout and it's all downhill from there and Team Skull is full of guys like that.
>>
>>33534892
u sure did lol
>>
>>33534922
>Beaten by dad
>Never got higher than second place in Pokemon competitions
>Developed deep-seated anger issues and violent tendencies as a result of this
>Chads relate to his control over Team Skull's hierarchy, his physical form, and his confidence
>Betas relate to his childhood turmoil and autistic rage
>Girls and fags love him for their rape fantasies
>He's a charismatic underdog
Is Guzma the perfect Pokemon character? There's something for everybody.
>>
File: 1504887650630.png (466KB, 820x608px) Image search: [Google]
1504887650630.png
466KB, 820x608px
>>33534982
He's the perfect boi
>>
>>33534982
Didn't he beat his dad?
>>
>>33535017
Different anon here, I think his dad talked about beating him into shape and "ended up getting beat instead" or something like that
>>
>>33535017
In revenge yeah

Then he ran away
>>
>>33534982
I like him for more than fantasies. In fact, I like all the aspects you mentioned.
>>33535010
Oh goodness, it was colored.
>>33534912
I agree with you. The last characters I really liked a lot were Archie and Silver. Well... I liked Cyrus, too, but more like a "he's cute" way. Well... then again, Archie from gen III was a "he's sexy" like, then in gen VI, it was a "holy fuck, he got hotter" like. I had a crush on Silver back when gen II was new, and shipped him with Kris (self-inserted), but in HG/SS, they kinda fleshed him out more and I like him, but feel sorry for him. He's like John Lennon's first son. I think Silver is cute, but not in a "I wanna fuck him" way.

I like Guzma the most. I like him in the "he's hot", "he's cute", "he's sad", "he's flawed yet perfect", "he's got style" way.
>>
>>33533609
You dont even get an explanation for why she's evil until postgame. She sucks.

Best villain is Archer, since he vows to reform Team Rocket just to avenge his master. Most other villains have either lame motivations or lame plans
>>
>>33535017
Figuratively, I think.
>>
>>33535079
Holy shit I can't believe I forgot about Archie. I liked him a lot too, especially wth that added detail about Jirachi in his childhood.

My gf wants to fuck Guzma too. Good taste, anon
>>
>>33534982
Also a reminder that Nanu's "I'll make sure your remains will get back home"-comment points out ya boi is not above killing an 11yo. Probably killed a bunch of kids in a blind rage a bunch of times because they seemed like they had the talent to break through, unlike him.
>>
>>33535273
Yes, I like that they gave Archie a little history. And thanks!
>>
>>33535523
He did break a kids arm in the manga
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.