[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you want in an India based region /vp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 9

File: IndianFlag.jpg (365KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IndianFlag.jpg
365KB, 1920x1080px
What would you want in an India based region /vp/?
>>
Designated shitting streets
>>
>>33529257
Indian Elephant or a native form for Donphan
>>
>>33529257
Indian Elephants, poo in loo, something something universities, etc

You knew exactly what your responses would be the moment you made this thread
>>
>>33529257
Maybe the final event is somewhere deep in the Taj Mahal or Ganga river with the legendaries being based around the religious aspects. Possibly the typings could be Dark/Fairy or Fighting/Fairy?
>>
>>33529257
a river of shit, trash and corpses
>>
an Indian elephant to finally have an answer to this whole predicament
>>
>>33529257
Different designs of Pokemons based on feces.
>>
Bovine legendary
>>
For it not be in India.
>>
The champion to be Apu with 6 Milktanks

Also Milktank gets a mega evo
>>
>>33529257
Indian Elephant Warrior legendary or psuedo.
Like Ganesha.
Indian Princesses.
>>
>>33529257

Hindu jungle temples would be baller (maybe with totems or some shit). Hindu god inspired legendaries would be pretty cool, as would Tiger/ Reticulated Python Pokémon (not to mention the assload of monkeys). Indian Gharial Pokémon would be legit ass fuck too.

Post game could be in the Himalayas, Mt Everest as some challenge with a snow leopard Pokémon and a Yeti legendary... Evil team could be a group of untouchables trying to destroy society so their descendants won't be in such a shit situation. Or who knows

It'd be pretty rad if not for the specified defecating boulevards.
>>
Poo outside the loo.
>>
Grimer is the most common mon
>>
>>33529257
Keep the smell and obvious reasons why out and you have some actually decent culture and mythos to base your region and pokemon for provided hindus do not get triggered.
If more elephant pokemon also means their superior ancestor mamoswine gets a mega I am all aboard the Indian train.
>>
>>33529257
Random desert for no reason.
>>
>>33529257
mascot legends based on Karna and Arjuna
>>
>>33529285
>>33529302
>>33529374
>>33530263
>>33530296

Thank you /pol/
>>
File: 250px-569Garbodor.png (67KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-569Garbodor.png
67KB, 250x250px
>>33529257
New garbodor form. It's brown and looks like a heap of poo.
Poison/Ground
>>
>>33529257
Nothing, because I don't want shitty regions
>>
>>33529257
Lol, I know just the perfect team to use... Team Suhpoht. It's just a team that calls you and send popups on the PC pretending to be Bill's PC tech support and scam you out of all your Yen to help you fix it.

>"Just look at all these Pokémon you see... You see these stars, it means they are hacked or cloned and will infect your computer. Hackers are using them to inject into your network and steal all of your legitimate Pokémon. Oh, this one even has Pokérus! That is terrible sir, it will cause the Pokémon to become a Bad Egg which will corrupt all of your files. I can help you with that, with each and everything on your computer ma'am it is just 199.99 for a year, 399.99 for 3 years and 649.99 for lifetime maintenance."

>"Can I ask where you're from again before I send you my money?".

>"I am in Unova ma'am, I work for Bill's PC."...

In case no one understand the references, an example but a rabbit hole exists if you wish to enter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RY2IavxGbc
>>
Shitty customer services and the option to choose which street everyone has to poo in
>>
>>33529257
2 Evil team, both religion based.
One worship Psychic/Normal deity pokemon
One worship Ghost/Normal deity pokemon
Hinduism reference and evil teams terrorize trainers with different beliefs.
I'm not even /pol/
>>
>>33530584
what did you honestly expect? nobody gives a shit (they have enough of it on their own) about India
>>
>>33530599
Ha!
>>
>>33529257
>indian vanilluxe
>indian muk
>indian garbodor
>all of them are shit
>rotom-toilet
>>
Kill myself lol
>>
>>33530584
new
>>
Grimers and Trubbish would replace the usual rattata/zigzagoon type pokemon in the early routes

Instead of going through grass we go through a train station filled with Indians to find wild pokemon

The first half of the game would be in the slums and the second half would be in the palaces

The Elite 4 would be in the Taj Mahal
>>
If you play as a female your pokegear goes off every three steps with local men asking for pics of your bobs and vagene
>>
>>33529257
oh boy its true
/pol/ and /int/ invaded /vp/
seriously fuck off
>>
>>33529257
Shiva and Vishnu legendary duo
Bramha as their chief with Brahaman form in the third version>>33529285
>>
>>33531045
Brahma is actually the weakest of the trio. And Brahman isn't a form of Brahma, Brahman is a formless entity that permeates everything. So basing a Pokemon off it would defeat the entire point of it.
>>
Female characters getting raped on public transport, male character having the ability to rape women on public transport if you choose to be male. Instead of taking pictures of Pokemon, you try to ask women to open bobs and take pics of bobs and vagene. Side quest is to earn money as a 'Microsoft technician' and scam people out of money.
>>
Beggars the new trainer class
>>
There would be the first legendary poison pokemon (is Nihilego considered a legendary?)
>>
>>33529257
Full of water/poison pokémon.
>>
I'm Indian.
Absolutely fucking not.
>>
>>33529257
I go to India in november... No one cares?
>>
>>33529257
Ok I need an honest answer. Is it true they shit on the streets? I don't wanna believe it
>>
>>33529257
Shit. Slums. Stench. You can actually smell it through your 3DS
>>
>>33531320
It's true. UNICEF actually made a youtube video addressing the issue. Just google "poo in the loo"
>>
>>33530872
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD CASUAL RACISM
>>
>>33531496
>implying India isn't a literal shithole
>>
They would have to take massive amounts of liberties to portray mainly the positive aspects of the country. It's third world after all.

The gods would be good inspiration for legendary pokemon, though.
>>
>>33531496
Go back to bed Pajeet.
>>
Indian forms will be introduced.
The new forms have poop in them, and all of them are part poison type.
>>
ideas
>no evil teams, no professors, etc. the formula is completely thrown out the window
>player character is a definitely-not-buddhist monk who is given a starter and forced to leave his temple to do trials based on buddha's path of ascension
>regional form gen ii pokemon (donphan/miltank)
>>
>>33530344
I see what you did there.
>>
>>33531504
>third world
It doesn't means what you think it means.
>>
>New Garbodor form based on poo
>If you play as a female, male NPCs say "hey bby u wnt sum fuk?" and "show bobs and vagene"
>>
>>33529257
Gardabor and a new shit-themed Pokemon everywhere
>>
>>33531504

Unova isn't full of beggars and desperately poor ghettos next to billionaires' mansions. Pokemon doesn't portray social flaws, they'll take architectural, geographic, and to a degree biological and mythological inspiration and you can do that with poor countries as easily as rich ones.
>>
>>33531315
Depends, are you Masuda/Ohmori?
>>
>>33530703
>nobody gives a shit (they have enough of it on their own) about India
Only Russians and Americans give no shit about India, because they hate culture/civilization and want to destroy everything
>>
>>33532223
Ah yes, the great culture of designated shitting streets. How dare anyone not care about this?
>>
File: FEV6Yg[1].jpg (64KB, 728x1378px) Image search: [Google]
FEV6Yg[1].jpg
64KB, 728x1378px
>>33529257
Not hindu people
>>
>>33532223
Maybe India should get with the fucking program and pick a side. Truth or ideals!
>>
>>33531496
It's not racism if it's true.

Ask every female you know on FB what they think of Indian men and they'll complain about their flirting and asking for nudes.

Like 95% of Indian men are like this, it's not stereotyping even.
>>
>>33529285
>>33529374
>>33529385
>>33530263
>>33530296
>>33530344
>>33530590
>>33530650
>>33530848
>>33530765
>>33530781
>>33530872
>>33531105
>>33531285
>>33531139
>>33531450
>>33531498
>>33531525
>>33531835
>>33531848
Look mom!! I posted a racist comment about another country!! I'm so grown up now!! Btw bring my motorized scooter i ate my lifetime supply of doritos in an hour again!!!
fuck off back to /pol/ you vermin.
Basing a pokemon game in india doesn't mean showing the worst aspects of it. You were never shot for absolutely no reason in unova for example, snorlax is a kanto native not alolan or unovan.
Fuck off and never return, your kind isn't welcome here.
>>
>>33533262
Yes because comparing a bunch of randoms on fb to the world's second largest populous country is totally not absolutely mentally retarded. And how the fuck would you even know? Have you ever spoken with a woman in your entire life?
>>
India has one of the world's biggest animal diversity to work with, that'd br good.
>>
>>33533269
Spotted the mad indian nerd. Learn to shit in a fucking toilet before you start talking, you projecting pooinloo
> your kind isn't welcome here.
apex kek
>>
>>33533297
Not everyone is 4chan is a NEET/Hikki, stop projecting and you'll realize women are easy as fuck to approach
>>
File: IMG_0403.png (291KB, 401x771px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0403.png
291KB, 401x771px
>>33533269
Ha, fantastic. Thanks whoever shit in this poo's curry.
>>
It will never not be funny how a certain portion on /vp/ gets unironically mad at casual racism and politically incorrect jokes. Maybe this website isn't for you faggots. Or maybe it's just salty indians doing damage control over their garbage country
>>
>>33533326
It's a typical normie response. Say something they don't like and they respond with something along the lines of "get laid virgin ecksdee", basing their entire self-worth around getting their dick wet
>>
>>33533330
I'm a hyper liberal who voted for Bernie in the Primary and Jill Stein in the general(So she could potentially score 5% of the vote and get the Green party federal funded) and India is just awful.

It's not racist to say the streets are full of shit, it's fact.

It's not racist that there is rampant rape culture there and that it's the worst in the world.

It's not racist that poverty turns people into sociopathic thieving fucks, aka scammers

India is a shit hole and you don't need to be some racist alt right shithead to see that.
>>
>>33533363
but das racissst sheeeiiiit.
India will be a superpower by 2030!
>>
>>33533347
The worst part is, getting laid is so insanely easy.

It's literally don't be fat, don't be afraid of failure, and to have at least 1 constructive hobby(Cooking/Baking/etc for me)
>>
File: 1497664510143.png (172KB, 631x536px) Image search: [Google]
1497664510143.png
172KB, 631x536px
>one chance at life
>born indian
>>
>>33533371
>poo powered rockets engaging in space travel
Glorious.
>>
File: reebat.png (198KB, 966x817px) Image search: [Google]
reebat.png
198KB, 966x817px
>>33533269
Faggot, even India knows it's true

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
>>
>>33533388
There was a proof of concept fart powered bus.

Shit powered land vehicles could legit be possible.
>>
>>33533398
Imagine being such a dumb western pig that you have to whiteknight fucking INDIANS online, while ignoring that these same indians are actually acknowledging their problems. Now that's racist
>>
>>33533308
>Learn to shit in a fucking toilet before you start talking, you projecting pooinloo
maybe you should instead learn how to not kill innocent people first burgertard.
>>33533347
>normie
sasuga redditor, go back to r_dolan
>>33533363
Absence of toilets is a problem in rural villages where poor farmers tend to go poo in random fields. Streets are not used for shitting you braindead fucktard.

>It's not racist that there is rampant rape culture there and that it's the worst in the world.
Do you have a single idea of what you're talking about? A simple google could fucking tell you that rape rate is FAR FAR higher in america than it is in india. And that's after the fact that india has a much much higher population, most of which is poor and has a much higher conviction rate for rapists, compared to you shitheads defending the rapists instead
>>33533382
epic memed xdddddd
>>
>>33533534
>tripfag
>being a dutygenerate god
nah
>>
>>33533330
the rest of this site is scared shitless by /pol/, as they know that its superior memes will overshadow theirs
>>
>>33533534
>Absence of toilets is a problem in rural villages
And why is that? superstition that shitting in your house is bad.

India has the most rapes in the world, it's just more reported in the US because we don't have lawless zone shit holes.

Not even Detroit is as bad as India.
>>
>>33533547
>tripfag
sasuga newfag
>>
>>33533415
That's a bit disingenuous.
It's not the poo that powers stuff, it's the methane gas released by the poo.

Or butt in that case.

It's the only truly renewable energy source.
As long as people exist and shit and make garbage, then methane will be easily harvestable.
Regulate and systematize that, and you have perpetual energy.
>>
>>33533547
you played yourself
>>
>>33533534
>thinks I'm amerikshit

Try again Pajeet, I'd actually start to like amerikeks if they glassed your literal shithole country
>>
>>33533553
Because of poverty? Not to mention it's rapidly declining anyways?
Sure unreporting of crimes means that india's rape rate is definiteky higher, but no evidence suggesting that it's as high as american. Not to mention rapists actually get convicted in india.
>>
India would actually be a great country to base a region on. It has mountains, deserts, wetlands, beaches, coastline, plains, forests, large cities and a volcano. The wildlife is also pretty diverse and the mythology has some interesting concepts for Pokemon designs. Also there's a decent range of architecture (Indian, Persian, British, French and Portuguese). It's certainly more interesting than France or the USA.
>>
>>33533570
So what irrrlevant piece of country are you even from? At least india HAS nukes of its own.
>>
>>33533577
This.
the huge wildlife diversity coupled with what you said really makes india a good possible region.
Really don't understand what the actual condition of the country has to do with anything
>>
File: 68c.png (455KB, 680x673px) Image search: [Google]
68c.png
455KB, 680x673px
>>33533584
>fucking INDIA
>calls anyone irrevelant
fucking lmao, and you'll be a superpower by 2030 right? I'd rather live in a irrelevant but civilzed country than that garbage dumb you call your home. Even fucking cats burry their shit, why can't you low IQ monkeys?
>>
daily reminder to ignore and report /int/ and /pol/ shitposters
>>
>>33533614
>superpower by 2030
no one believes that.
>back with poo that i already rebuked
you have to go back
>low iq
second richest group in the US, CEOs of both Microsoft and Google
>>
Welp, considering that you /pol/tards already got anally annihilated, I'll be leaving now. Go back to r_dolan already.
>>
>33533584
not that anon, but:
there is no problem living in an irrelevant country, I actually don't see nothing wrong with it. I think its actually a blessing. Comfy AF
You have peace, you arent pressed by other nations and you live safely and have a healthy life. Maybe you say that because you never had the comfy feeling to spend some time in a "irrelevant" country as you say
>>
>>33531045
We had Shiva, Brahma and Vishnu themed Pokemon. Xerneas the Creator, Yveltal the Destroyer and Zygarde the Preserver. Think something less generic.
>>
>>33530641
HELLO MY NAME IS A BEEEEAAAALLLL IAM FROM CENTO PLES SEND BOBS AND VEGENE
>>
Considering how intolerant Indians are, I don't think TPC would like to create unnecessary shitstorm.
>>
>>33529285
Only Hindus do this. There are hundreds of millions of other kind of people in India yet the entire country gets blamed.
>>
>>33533269
>The poo-in-loo is literally SEETHING
Also
>your kind isn't welcome here
4chan isn't your safespace hugbox. You have to go back to .r.eddit if you're getting triggered by racist remarks from anons, on 4chan of all places.
>>
>>33534665
>Considering how intolerant Indians are
Irony
>>
What the fuck is this /pol/-infested shit thread. No pun intended, although I kind of played that one but whatever. I'm not joining this farce, just saying chill everyo
>>
File: KekkingFacial.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
KekkingFacial.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>33534672
>>33533269
>>33531023
>>33533655
>>33533709
I never knew poo in loos are overrunning /vp/, no wonder the majority of the threads are steaming shit (no pun intended)
>>
>>33529257
Protegent
>>
>>33534768
>Being this new
/pol/ is has literally been on every board on 4chan for years.
The Poojeets on /vp/ should know better, instead of creating such a shitstorm, working themselves into a frenzy over racist comments, they should've hidden the thread.
>>
>>33534768
RIP, anon. His brain aneurysm came so suddenly.
>>
Tbh I knew these stupid comments are coming when India is mentioned as it is a meme country here on 4chan.

Anyway, it would be pretty neat! Culturally and mythologically and not how the way people over there behave.
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.