[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Truth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2232.jpg (135KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2232.jpg
135KB, 1024x512px
>Only Lycanroc had an extra global link placeholder for a new form. No more Alola forms or Alternate forms in this gen. Any Pokemon besides Lycanroc with an extra placeholder is a totem.
>The Solgaelo and Lunala fusion "forms" are battle only like Primal Reversion, brought out by the new weird Z Ring/Crystal. There are images of the transformation in CoroCoro of Necrozma enveloping Lunalas battle sprite. These are not permenent forms like Kyurem.
>The stories will be different, but they aren't going to be crazy elseworlds versions of Sun and Moon. Some character tweaks and altered trials and a few new cameos are as far as it goes.
>The cloudy parts of the map are most likely new spots to catch Pokemon that otherwise wouldnt have the Battle Spot mark for online play. There are already two fleshed out Battle Facilities, there will not be any more. If anything we may see slight tweaks to what we have already, but nothing crazy.
>>
>>33528880
Probably
>>
>>33528880
But where were Necrozma's placeholders for new forms?
>>
>>33528899
They're battle forms, look at the new CoroCoro. The new yellow Z Crystal initiates fusion with Necrozma the same way primal reversion is activates with the orbs and reverts after battle
>>
>>33528915
Were the Primal Reversions not listed as extra forms?
>>
File: IMG_2233.jpg (25KB, 158x104px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2233.jpg
25KB, 158x104px
In case no one believes me
>>
>>33528915
That seems unlikely. While I certainly see what you mean, wouldn't that effectively limit the party to 5 Pokemon? Or would Lunala/Solgaleo be freed upon Necrozma's defeat/switch?
>>
>>33528924
They had artwork, but I'm not entirely sure

>>33528937
The ring could call Necrozma out of Ultra Space and have it overtake your Solgaleo/Lunala
>>
>>33528880
did anyone check on the non alolan pokemon?
>>
I smell an underwhelming installment...
>>
>>33528915

They're confirmed to be forms of Necrozma, not forms of Solgaleo or Lunala
>>
i wonder what will be event for next year movie
>>
>>33528880
sources on alla that?
>>
>>33528943
That'd be a very possible idea, if they were Solgaleo/Lunala forms, but that doesn't work nearly as well now that we know they're Necrozma forms.
>>
>Only Lycanroc had an extra global link placeholder for a new form.
Mimikyu and Raticate both had them, too. Only those two (and Magearna), so they weren't related to totem Pokemon.
>>
>>33528880
>The Solgaelo and Lunala fusion "forms" are battle only like Primal Reversion, brought out by the new weird Z Ring/Crystal. There are images of the transformation in CoroCoro of Necrozma enveloping Lunalas battle sprite. These are not permenent forms like Kyurem

Is this even confirmed?
>>
>>33530364
>>33530560
There's no source, OP is using the fact that the only extra slots in on PGL were for Lycanroc to extrapolate that there won't be new forms for anything else.
>>
>>33530577
Really hope that the new forms are changeable with a key item, something the BW forms of Kyurem did really well and to a degree Zygarde too, excluding its complete form being tied to an ability
>>
>>33528880
>>33528932
>There are images of the transformation in CoroCoro of Necrozma enveloping Lunalas battle sprite. These are not permenent forms like Kyurem.

Is the battle model not the same as the overworld model?
>>
>>33530633
This, I couldn't tell any difference

And if there IS any difference, a blurry, small image in a magazine isn't exactly gonna be easy to look at and determine which model it's using
>>
>>33528880
If PGL placeholders indicated the only new forms, the Necrozma forms would have them too. Lycanroc was probably just planned for SM at some point
>>
>>33530577
As if they couldn't just add more slots? The dummy'd slot is "4", which means "3" would randomly be missing. I instead feel its more likely the new Lycanroc is "3" while the "4" is for some other purpose.
>>
groudon.jpg
>>
>>33528880
youre guys Are not able to keep patience for this stuff all you want is having seen everything in the game. they are keeping secret on pourpose to persuade the hype
>>
>>33530773
This. Fuck all of the pesimistic niggers
>>
>>33530766
The day form is 745, shiny day form is 745_1, dusk form is 745_2, and shiny dusk form is 745_3.
>>
>>33530773
>>33530792
Reminder that there have been many times where we've had no hype only for some trailer to get released that changes everything.

Reminder that the GS VC games come out soon and there is a Nintendo Direct today, implying they could be waiting to discuss Johto Alola Forms to coincide with a quick segment about GS VC.
>>
>>33530773
>>33530792
>>33531742
>pourpose

You guys are literal idiots. Almost every aspect of S/M was known before the games came out, well ahead of release.

And don't start with this "there's gonna be the one trailer that changes everything 100%!!!" bullshit. I mean, fuck's sake, how old are you guys, that is never how Gamefreak went about things. And they certainly not gonna start doing it now of all times. Jesus, you people.
>>
>>33530536
Mimikyu and Raticate were Totems, we've been over this. Magearna is the original color one.

>>33528915
Battle forms have art on GL too, retard
>>
>There are already two fleshed out Battle Facilities, there will not be any more.

How u know that mang?! BW2 had 3, other games have frontier which has 5-7.
>>
>>33528932
could just be a screenshot from the story? I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>33530601
doesn't even need to be a key item. maybe you just take the two (necrozma and Solgaleo/Lunaala) to the alter to fuse them?
>>
File: Wrong faggot.png (244KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
Wrong faggot.png
244KB, 872x632px
>There are images of the transformation in CoroCoro of Necrozma enveloping Lunalas battle sprite.

But doesn't the SM cutscene of nebby jumping into the Ultra Wormhole also use the battle models?
>>
File: IMG_0400.jpg (28KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0400.jpg
28KB, 666x666px
>>33530844
>shiny slot for dusk doesn't even exist
fug
>>
>>The Solgaelo and Lunala fusion "forms" are battle only like Primal Reversion, brought out by the new weird Z Ring/Crystal. There are images of the transformation in CoroCoro of Necrozma enveloping Lunalas battle sprite. These are not permenent forms like Kyurem.

>Despite that fact that the cutscene where Nihilego appears, all the Ultra Beasts unleashed cutscenes and the Nebby awakens cutscene all use the Battle models

Here's your (You) anon :)
>>
>>33531776
>muh patterns
>>
>>33528880
I mean... Usually when we call a thread "The Truth" is that we want to be taken seriously, isn't it ?

Where is sauce ?
>>
>>33528880
>>33533068
Not saying that what you said isn't "The Truth" just that when we want to be taken seriously we provide sauce to show we aren't full of shit.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.