[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What about you more excited about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: PicsArt_09-12-05.25.40.jpg (563KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_09-12-05.25.40.jpg
563KB, 2048x2048px
http://www.strawpoll.me/13918176
>>
>>33526876
Who the fuck would be more excited about Brock and Misty
>>
>>33526876
New animal crossing game
>>
>>33526876
>What about you more excited about
I'd say my legs are more excited than my arms, but my nose is also flaring up a bit.
>>
>>33526888
fpbp
>>
>>33526876
>Implying this Direct is going to wow us with new shit and not just promote the remainder of 2017 stuff
>Implying I'm going to watch the SMO segment and spoil any more of that game than what the E3 trailer showed
>>
>>33526888
Man, I want to see Misty again so badly.
>>
>>33526876
>3ds game direct

Yawn.

Call me when there's a Switch direct.
>>
>>33526888
Nintendo direct aren't rare. Misty and Brock haven't appeared together in over a decade. Easy decision
>>
I couldn't be any LESS excited about USUM

Misty and Brock will be fun at least
>>
>>33526911
Its both
>>
>>33526911
It's Switch and 3DS
>>
I don't give a fuck about Misty, but Brock is best male companion.
However, the Direct will discuss things that'll last more than a couple episodes. so I have to vote Direct.
>>
Brock & Misty is way more exciting. Especially Misty since it's been god knows how many years since she was actually in the show.

Nintendo Direct is going to be 40 minutes of shit we already know and maybe a 5 minute surprise announcement that turns out to be disappointing upon release.
>>
>>33526876
Never cared for the show, ever.

I hope we get something nice about USUM ;-;
>>
Neither.

But if had to pick one, Brock and Misty.
>>
The direct because I care about videogames besides Pokemon.
>>
>>33526876
I am hopeful we will see other traveling partners return but yeah, the direct.
>>
>>33526876
The direct is gonna have a lot of interesting and new things in it, that will for sure make us hype, just the idea that we have a chance of getting a first look at pikmin 4, a new animal crossing or even a new pokemon spin off or just real info about USM makes me pretty excited

while in the other hand we have the two episodes about misty and brock, which are gonna be just an hour of ''look how similar kanto and alola pokemon are''!, ''have a look at these old characters, aren't you feeling nostalgic?'' and ''Look!, Jigglypuff is back!, even though we gave it's story an end back in sinnoh''.
The only things that make me feel a little excited about those episodes are the fact that we're gonna get some battles against mega pokemon, that ash is gonna win even though he has a team of 3 basic pokemon and 1 rare doggo, and that they're hyping ash taking a pokemon from Oak's lab back with him to alola, which is bad because that means less time in the spotlight to alola pokemon
>>
>>33526876
I need a third option
>>
>>33526876
>What are you more excited about
Terufuu's return
>>
>>33528572
If I had to pick it'd be the direct. I couldn't care less about the anime and the direct might have some info about other games I don't know about yet that might get me interested in them
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.