[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think there punishing us for what happened with sun and moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1505238923857s.jpg (15KB, 250x228px) Image search: [Google]
1505238923857s.jpg
15KB, 250x228px
Do you think there punishing us for what happened with sun and moon
>>
>>33525787
Yes
*puts on eyepatch*
>>
>>33525787
No because they dont care about that

Each gen the mythicals leak early on and yet GF pretends nothing happened and reveals them 1-2 years later as "OMG BRAND NEW POKEMON WAS DISCOVERED"

GF doesnt care about leaks or complains.

They do care about sales though. If they dont show much is only because they dont have much new.

Look at that map. Where are thing that feel BRAND NEW AND BIG FEATURE?
>>
>>33525787
>not knowing the difference between they're and there
A clue, get it. Also 18+
>>
File: 1444146633300s.jpg (3KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
1444146633300s.jpg
3KB, 125x124px
>>33525798
>No because they don't care about that
They had a full-on leakfest going on, right down to concept art for the starter's final evos (i.e.: Incineroar's) being leaked several months in advance.

If they aren't even remotely nettled by this, then why don't they just come out and reveal everything before the games even release?
>>
>>33525836
Thats different, they'll probably try to punish people behind the leaks but they wont mess with promotion because thats suicidal for the product

They need to promote the games, such upgrades as USUM need more promotion actually because they need to look more fresh, new main games are always fresh
>>
Im sure this how it gonna be for the switch game as well
>>
>>33525787
No
They're being stupid
They are giving us zero reason to buy the new version. Going by what we got so far, the only "improvement" from SM is just the new form of boxart legend by fusing, barely something we haven't seen before, cough:kyurem:cough
>"B-but, new lycanroc is new"
Well big fucking 'woof'. Event only pokemon barely counts.
>"New Z-moves, Kommoo"
All the z-moves should have been available in SM from the get go. They gave us incomplete battle mechanic- What a fucking disgrace.
>"They improved the HUD"
SM HUD was shit to begin with. Who the fuck thought green splatter was a good decor for HP bar? Should have just fix those in SM.
Face it- They gave us nothing. Corocoro had 1 chance to reveal new alolan form or part of the """"new"""" story(Which 90% is still identical to SM).
We are 2 months away, from the release date, and GF is selling us the SAME game they released less than a year ago.
>Groudon.jpeg
>>
File: 1505149555133.gif (3MB, 500x445px) Image search: [Google]
1505149555133.gif
3MB, 500x445px
>>
>>33525836
>They had a full-on leakfest going on, right down to concept art
Y'know.....
That's possibly why we're getting a bunch of nothing right now. (Though I'm pretty sure the consensus that Pokken being a cockblock is what is.)

But they could have also gone crazy with their anti-leaking measures for this one.

All because some intern decided to drop the concept art.
>>
>>33525787

who gives a shit
>>
>>33525908
>We are 2 months away, from the release date, and GF is selling us the SAME game they released less than a year ago.

Whats sad is that they've ALWAYS done this but this time, Its literally a copy and paste but a handful of pokemon that noone will use have a different color scheme or additional spikes added to their design to make them edgier.
>>
>>33526229

honestly the lesson people should be learning is that whatever equivalent of a third version exists in a gen will probably be better than the originals (if only slightly)

stop buying the first release of a gen, what for third version

it's that easy
>>
>>33526263
I tried that once, but Z never came.
>>
>>33526372

I'm inclined to believe Z never came due to them axing development in favor of rushing out sun/moon

However, sometimes I get this nagging thought in my head that game freak does this to keep people on their toes and make sure they continue buying the first iteration of a game.

I'm sorry to hear you missed out on a gen though, sucks. If it's any consolation I didn't like XY too much. It had some good aesthetics and good online, but everything else was pretty mediocre
>>
>>33526229
Well to be fair;

>emerald
Gave us the battle frontier
>platinum
Frontier again plus it was optimised so actually bearable
>b2w2
World tournament, completely new plot (sequel), 2 new gyms

Honestly if GF gave a shit about postgame battle facilities we would be eating this up. Without it there's LITERALLY nothing to get excited about. Not even a new plot or alolan forms/megas/handful of new pokemon (seeing as they don't care about compatibility within a gen ala ORAS megas not being useable against someone playing on XY).
>>
>>33525791
>Punished /vp/
>>
>>33525787
You can thank the fucker who asked Masuda to sign the picture of the starters
>>
File: tumblr_nqjvs2yxkv1qk24apo6_500.gif (969KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqjvs2yxkv1qk24apo6_500.gif
969KB, 500x281px
>>
>>33526149
X/Y getting its street date ignored is apparently the reason that ORAS and SM came out later in Europe.

TPCi is very petty.
>>
>>33525908
who woke senpaitachi?
>>
>>33525787
>inb4 the game is amazing
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.