[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are two months left until USM comes out. Pictured above

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: april2012.jpg (435KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
april2012.jpg
435KB, 1280x960px
There are two months left until USM comes out.
Pictured above is what Corocoro had to show two months before BW2 came out.
Really plays the Klink animation, doesn't it?
>>
woah
>>
>>33525335
>b-but USUM will be just like BW2 guys, y-you'll see
>>
>>33525335
Didn't we also get the animated trailer around this point?
>>
File: 1504981574094.gif (904KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
1504981574094.gif
904KB, 500x532px
im gonna fucking cry
>>
>>33525499
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwhnt4ytE3k
one month
>>
> Timeskip
> New Rival
> New Bosses
> New Cities and Routes
> New Sidequests
> Dex Expansion

USM, where you at?
>>
>>33525335
Corocoro isn't a definitive source anymore in the age of same-day worldwide release, multi-language youtube trailers and internationally broadcasted, dubbed nintendo direct.
>>
>>33525548
Yeah... and they just revealed the info on main legendaries of the game (which is one of the most important aspects of the game) which no other source did just yet.
>>
>>33525539
What about those small beaches though? So amazing.
>>
>>33525550
The only info they revealed are form names, and it's scheduled to release two days after the Direct. Corocoro is only now printing Kommo-o z move, a month after we got it at worlds. If it was a source like it was once was, wouldn't they have included it along with the orange dog? Even orange was revealed prior to Corocoro leaking. Corocoro's more focused on pokemon events and anime news than actual game info, which will be reserved for international trailers.
>>
>>33525335
SM copies Join Avenue from BW2 and fucks it up
SM brings back Colress for no reason at all
SM copies PWT idea and makes the ultra cheap version of it the Battle Tree
USUM copies two games idea but fucks it up by not doing sequels
USUM copies BW2 fusion mascots idea and they look terrible

Seriosuly what is wrong with GF these days?
>>
>>33525576
Doesnt matter, GF knows CoroCoro leaks early and they know the info will come from CoroCoro before the direct
>>
>>33525594
I feel like Gen V has become the 5D's of Pokemon, where they try to recapture that era's appeal in future installments.
>>
>>33525594
Maybe it was the shift to 3D.
Maybe it was Ohmori rising up as the series director.
I'm not quite sure.
However, I am certain something has gone very wrong behind the scenes at Gamefreak. It's insane that SM's trials were a last minute addition considering they're the gym substitute. Gamefreak has no idea what they're doing anymore.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.