[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do we do if the Direct tomorrow ends up being fucking nothing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0743.jpg (56KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0743.jpg
56KB, 600x599px
What do we do if the Direct tomorrow ends up being fucking nothing?
>>
>>33524956
We post groudon on masudas twitter
>>
Laugh at the Game Freak apologists on /vp/
>>
We shitpost like we've been doing ever since SM's Honeymoon Phase ended.
>>
>>33524956
Don't buy the game. Send a message.
>>
>>33524956
>when the Direct tomorrow ends up being fucking nothing?
ftfy
>>
jerk off
>>
>>33524974
This
>>33524959
Also this
>>
>>33524964
But WHAT IF the game turns out to actually be substantial despite the sub-par marketing? You'd just not buy it because they didn't tell you everything?
>>
>>33524978
>have to spoil the entire game for yourself to make sure it's worth purchasing just because they refuse to give out any information whatsoever
Sad!
>>
Bitch on /vp/

>>33524964
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>33524978
The fact that Game Freak consider Dusk Lycanroc to be one of the major selling points of the game shows that they aren't substantial at all.
>>
>>33524985
You don't have to spoil the entire game. It's just that the information on it has been lacking.
>>
I'm predicting we'll get one new Z move and footage of Necrozma's forms, and /vp/ will burn GF's headquarters to the ground.
>>
>>33524956
We go to AG and use teams made of six Groudon called:
WOW
IT
IS
FUCKING
NOTHING
AGAIN
>>
>>33524956
We simply wait for the game itself.
>>
>>33525011
>DawnNecrozmium-Z and TwilightNecrozmium-Z
>>
Post Groudons
>>
>>33525011
>it's just Lycarrot's exclusive z-move
>and some footage of Necrozma's forms
>>
>>33524978
If the game was substantial after release, then you'd buy it then obviously. Don't buy it Day 1, don't pre-order it, wait to see if it's actually good based on the word of people you trust.
Or pirate it and see for yourself that way.
>>
>>33524985
>spoiling literally nothing
>>
>>33524978
Knowing GameFreak, it won't be.
>>
We wait for the game because we know there's gonna be content anyway
>>
pokemon switch is coming tomorrow, i have sources and i am willing to post proof
>>
>>33528213
post it faggot
>>
>>33528304
my mind
>>
>>33528556
I'd rather it be from your ass at least them it be something that of worth
>>
>>33524956
Scream "WAAH WAAAAH GUMFRIK SO LAZE" on a vietnamese image board but end up buying the game anyway on Nov17 while hiding it in shame like everyone's part of the problem except you
>>
>>33528645
You're making the assumption that everyone on /vp/ will buy the game. Some will, but others like me are just going to pirate if the game is shit.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.