[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guess it's time to preorder the third version from a company

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Guess it's time to preorder the third version from a company that still puts in even a tiny amount of effort
>>
The funny thing is that this board will shit on YW no matter what despite the games all having tons more content than any 3DS Pokemon game.
>>
Isn't this game combat system shit?

I mean it can have lot of content but if the gameplay is shit everything is shit

don't get me wrong I thought of getting into the series since I like smt and the demon catching theme but I heard you can't even tell your monster what to do on battle, that's a really shitty battle system
>>
>>33523523
YW3 revamped the battle system, but we probably won't get a release outside Japan before the 3DS is dead in the water.
Also Level-5 keeps updating YW3 to add more content.
>>
Who gives a fuck about this dead franchise?
>>
>>33523274
>the pokemon board is going to shit on a game that isn't pokemon
No shit.
>>
>tiny amount of effort
>most of their roster are fucking RECOLORS
>>
>>33523557
You mean Pokemon?
>>
>>33523569
>Complaining about recolors

Im at 130 hours of YW2 Bony Spirits and i still ahve tons of shit to do and i havent even touched online yet!

Meanwhile i finished SM in about 50 hours
>>
>>33523202
Ok. I'll buy Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory then
>>
>>33523960
Wtf i completed YW2 in 10 hours and in 400 SM hours i'm still in the first city
>>
>>33523948
>dead as fuck in western world
>dead as fuck in japan
Your point?
>>
>>33523960
What ? I played the first yw and was short as fuck.
130 hrs, seriously ?
>>
>>33523948
You're not as clever as you think you are, you just sound retarded.
>>
Monster Hunter Stories and Dragon Quest Monsters are far better 3DS mon collecting games than Yokai. Whether they're better than Pokemon (modern or otherwise) is arguable and depends on specific things people prefer.
>>
>>33523202
Enjoy your ban
>>
>>33523998
someone buttblasted?
>>
Nah, I'd rather get Monster Hunter Stories instead. Seems like that game is the only one that's handling the monster catching genre for the 3DS era
>>
>>33523991
Smt is better
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/v/390048948
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.