[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GameFreak = Control Freak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: sabrina.jpg (3MB, 2954x3663px) Image search: [Google]
sabrina.jpg
3MB, 2954x3663px
>Tries to railroad you in Sun/Moon and bombard with cutscenes to give you the false impression that there is plot/progression

>Tries to block mega stones through BP and event codes to stop you from using Mega evolution and use Zeecrap moves instead

>Gives most Alolamons low speed thinking that the whole metagame will shift away from high speed sweeper dominance, WItHOUT RETCONNING THE SPEED STATS OF GEN I-VI MONS
and best of all

>Makes you pay money to be subject to this abuse
>>
>>33522830
I want that Brock, naked and sweaty
>>
>>33522830
Having to be forced to play Sun and Moon is the biggest abuse i can think of.
>>
I dont know but i like this pic
>>
That's nothing to do with Game Freak being control freaks. The reason Pokemon games are more railroaded and have less optional content is because kids don't like playing the same game for many hours anymore. Where as games used to be relatively expensive and you would have to settle for one game every few months (if that), nowadays you have access to tons of cheap/"free" games on smartphones. If they get confused at any point, they will just drop the game and play another. If the credits roll, they'll move onto another game. Game Freak believe that there are two types of players who care about Pokemon: little kids who hate getting lost or beaten and older people who solely care about competitive battling. To cater to these people with as little effort as possible, they create games that spoonfeed you so that you never get lost and never lose a battle. Then for the post-game, they just add a battle facility since they think anything else will just be ignored.
>>
File: 1463355268239.png (704KB, 735x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1463355268239.png
704KB, 735x1000px
>>33522830
I would let Sabrina kick my geodudes as hard as she could
>>
>>33522926
But it gives the impression that they're not invested in the series if the reason they're doing this is because kids don't like playing games for long. this is the same reason why the BF wasn't in ORAS and I'm still pissed about it
>>
>>33522830
Wasn't this artwork published in some Italian magazine or some shit a while ago?
>>
>>33524546
The main reason they still make Pokemon games is because they print money. I doubt that most of Game Freak's staff actually still truly love the series. It's just a job to them.
>>
Nah, the games are fun. If you look for something else, it's not GF fault. It's just a game and always was. Let it be.

Thank you for the Ballbusting pic, tho.
>>
>>33522830
me on the left!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.