[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you buy the games or do you pirate them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: pepe give hat.png (295KB, 608x633px) Image search: [Google]
pepe give hat.png
295KB, 608x633px
Do you buy the games or do you pirate them?
>>
>>33521179
Buy
I own three copies of Pokémon Silver
>>
>>33521179
Buy. I'd rather not risk getting banned.
>>
pirate. could care less about getting banned. my 3ds is just a luxary
>>
>>33521260
post 3ds roms
>>
>>33521179
Got Lurantis Moon, Official Sun Day 1, then liked them so much I asked for Sun for Christmas.
>>
>>33521179
I bought moon but i plan on pirating ultra moon.
>>
>>33521179
Pirate them. Gamefreak is not getting my money anymore.
>>
Piracy. The Switch is draining me.
>>
>>33521305
>implying it's your money
>>
Usually buy, but if they leak early I pirate and then buy the game later.
>>
>>33521325
you do play different versions right?
>>
>>33521179
pirate and then buy if I like it
>>
>>33521179
Buy, however i can pirate.
>>
>>33521338
That depends. I pirated Moon and bought Moon because I didn't need to replay it so soon and just wanted transfer my save to a cartridge, but for games with a larger gap (like Gen 5) I pirated one and then replayed the other when it finally came out.
>>
>>33521179
I buy all versions.
>>
>>33521179
pirate. poorfag, no ds, no vidya shop for miles, no car in the house, only internets

i sometimes buy games when i get the chance, just for the principal of it, but yeah im pirate

anyway
https://dagobah.net/flash/You_are_a_Pirate_extended.swf
>>
>>33521179
>feeding gamefreak
>>
As of Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire, i started pirating. Plan to continue. I dont play online so im not too worried.
>>
I reveived pokemon gold in 2007, bought platinum, ss, white, black 2, Y, as, and sun. But after gamefreak and nintendo have fucked me so many times without lube, I'm just gonna pirate usum. Cashgrab anyway.
>>
>>33521179
Neither. I used to exclusively buy, but I haven't played a Pokemon game since Black version. I'm only here because of nostalgia and autism. Pirating is for chumps.
>>
>>33521179
I bought S/M and then wanted to play OR/AS so I pirated it. I'll be pirating US/UM when they release later this year 'cause S/M sucked.
>>
>>33521797
What kind of threads do you post in? Genuinely curious.
>>
>>33521179
Usually buy, but i pirated some games lately, not gonna feed GameFreak anymore, they need to understand their mistakes.
>>
I usually buy, but I will pirate USUM, simply because I'm tired of GF's fuckery
>>
Buy.

I like having my pokemon in cartridges. It's like a safe home for them.

I couldn't afford pokemon games when I was young. Now that I can it's like my thank you to GF. I think I'm the only person who doesn't hate them. They make some bad decisions but I think they make good games.
>>
Illegally downloading a game is still proof that interest is there. If you REALLY wanted to send a message, you would neither purchase the game nor download it.
>>
>>33522109
I'm guessing you're black
>>
>>33522258
That's an interesting, albeit baseless, assumption there, but my point still stands.
>>
File: 1438089540832.jpg (174KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
1438089540832.jpg
174KB, 490x490px
>>33521179
I always buy physical copies of Pokemon games because I'm paranoid of something happening to my 3DS and losing my 'mons. I bought a physical copy of Moon, but played the Lurantis .cia as soon as it leaked. Gonna do the same with Ultra Moon.
>>
>>33521244
This.
>>
>>33521244

You only risk getting banned if you do something retarded like go online before the games are released, which is what happened with SM.
>>
>>33521179
I've owned cartridges of lots of different Pokemon games, but now I just use emulators cause it's easier and hacking in Pokemon has always been the way to go in certain cases. Even with cartridges I've still had AR and Powersaves to make my life easier.
>>
>>33521179
My parents bought the games for me up to gen 3, then I pirated the DS games with my flashcart. By the time gen 6 rolled out, I had my own bank account and some money so I bought the 3DS games. I won't bother buying USUM because I didn't really like SM, although if I do end up hacking my 3DS then I may pirate it in the future. If I do buy a Switch, it won't be to play Pokemon although I may consider buying the Switch Pokemon game if it looks promising.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.