[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is what a typical salazzle den looks like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: DJfDzOsW4AUAltE.jpg (91KB, 496x693px) Image search: [Google]
DJfDzOsW4AUAltE.jpg
91KB, 496x693px
this is what a typical salazzle den looks like
>>
>>33520319
god how can japs stand looking at those squiggles all day no wonder they squint all the time and so many needs glasses lmao
>>
>>33520319
What the hell? Did Poison always share the eye with Psychic? How did they justify it being represented by an eye?
>>
>>33520319

It's psychic type now?
>>
>>33520544

Poison types used to be classified under Grass along with Grass and Bug types.

Now they're classified under Psychic with Psychic and Ghost types.
>>
>>33520544
>>33520550
Poison has always been represented as Psychic in the TCG. The same happens with Ghost and, of course, psychic.
>>
>>33520319
Mommy Salazzle /ss/'s all of her babies.
>>
>>33520575
>always
newfag detected
>>
>>33520575
Poison types were mostly grass until the adv era where they changed psychic type to purple type.
>>
Would it really be THAT much of a hassle for the TCG to just make Poison energies? I know its nitpicking but a Psychic card that requires psychic energy also being weak to psychic just looks fucking dumb. Ghost, Rock, Ground, Fighting and Bug all sharing energies make sense since you don't want such a huge clusterfuck of energy cards to deal with, but Poison seems like its the dumbest type to be forced to share
>>
Poison changing to psychic was due to the excess of grass cards.
>>
File: RayquazaDragonsExalted128.jpg (217KB, 750x1040px) Image search: [Google]
RayquazaDragonsExalted128.jpg
217KB, 750x1040px
>>33520625
It took Dragon type fifteen years to be recognized as a type in the TCG, and it doesn't even get its own energy card. Normalfags don't give a shit about Poison compared to Dragon. Why bother when it's already inconsistent as fuck? It's not like weakness and resistance strictly depends on energy.
>>
>>33520319
I will never understand how waifufags can find this attractive.

I can understand regular waifus, but something Salazzle just seems off to me.
>>
>>33520952
Salazzle isn't for waifufags

She's for patricians
>>
>Have a Fire/Poison pokemon
>Fire is one of the types the card game has
>Poison isn't
>Make it a Psychic type
Why do they do this
>>
File: SalazzleGXFacingNewTrial10.jpg (317KB, 748x1044px) Image search: [Google]
SalazzleGXFacingNewTrial10.jpg
317KB, 748x1044px
>>33521011
Because a fire type Salazzle card already exists. If you're going to complain about the TCG, at least know what you're talking about.
>>
>>33520625
TCG already has too many colors.
>>
>>33521023
But why make a psychic one in the first place if they have a card for one of the types it actually is?
>>
>>33521029
Because the differences in weaknesses and resistances gives it different utility. Also why the fuck not, what are you going to do, ignore its other type? That's worse.
>>
Here's how it should be.

Colorless - Normal & Flying
Grass - Grass & Bug
Fire
Water - Water & Ice
Lightning - Electric
Earth - Ground, Rock, & Steel
Poison
Psychic - Psychic & Ghost
Fighting
Dark
Fairy
Dragon
>>
>>33521045
>poison type
>no burn type
>>
>>33521045
Fixed it for you

Air - Flying
Grass - Grass & Bug
Fire
Water - Water & Ice
Earth - Ground & Rock
Aether - Psychic
Metal- Steel
Electric
Poison
Hero - Fighting
Evil - Dark
Ghost
Fairy
Dragon
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.