[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which of the games do you find yourself replaying the most?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

File: hooh-ow.png (21KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
hooh-ow.png
21KB, 256x192px
Which of the games do you find yourself replaying the most?
>>
>>33519217
X version, its comfy as! But i'm also a shiny hunter and it has the shiny charm on it
>>
Platinum.
>>
oras is so comfy and enjoyable. love the portals
>>
Pokemon pearl, probably because I have little to no experience with turtwig and piplup.
>>
Emerald
>>
File: tumblr_mbkvs3WViX1rvefyco1_500.jpg (88KB, 500x621px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mbkvs3WViX1rvefyco1_500.jpg
88KB, 500x621px
Fire Red, but only because my Crystal battery died
>>
>>33519217
I played W2 and E the most. I haven't been playing any Pokemon lately except an on and off play through of black.
>>
>>33519217
HG, but once the VC originals come out, I'm playing that from now on.
>>
>>33519217
Definitely gen V as a whole, I think I've played through BWBW2 at least 4 times each or so.
>>
>>33519217
Ive played Emerald and Firered a lot of times, and I would do it again
>>
Firered and Platinum. I want to start games like Emerald,Hg, and 5th gen but I'm too paranoid about losing access to event locked crap and dex completion rewards.
>>
>>33519233
This, and HGSS.
>>
>>33519233
PlatiGOD as well.
I played Sapphire and Crystal a lot too.
>>
>>33519265
It's really easy to replace, I had to do it for the first time just a few weeks ago.

>>33519217
Crystal
>>
BW
>>
>>33519217
Emerald and Platinum. Been breeding mons in Emerald just for fun, I want to get all the battle related ribbons on them in gen III and IV.
>>
>>33519217

Y. I love making weird teams and 450 Pokémon in the regional dex gives a lot of options. Plus the EXP share is okay when using 10-12 Pokémon rotations. Plus the post game is shit so there's no reason to not start over.
>>
>>33519217
Between HG and SS I've probably done like 7 runs. What was awesome was there were 2 runs in a row where I caught Raikou first encounter first ball with an Ultra Ball. Forgot if I kept it on my team based on the novelty of actually catching it early.
>>
>>33519217
I beat Platinum and SS yearly, and I will play Silver yearly when it comes out. I do wish I had FR/LG to replay, and now I wanna play ruby.
>>
>>33519217
X is the only one I ever really replayed fully

I tried replaying others but I didn't enjoy them enough the second time through
>>
>>33519217
HGSS and BW1&2 on the emulator. Though for HGSS I usually only play till Lance. Sometimes I go up to Blue. It's a nice 4-6 hour distraction for me.
>>
hoenn games have a fun region, not too many hms, I don't mind surfing, and simple plot so
>>
Recently? Moon, in order to farm UBs and Cosmog.
>>
Every one that I currently own
>>
>>33520217
same black constantly then platinum once and a while for the music
>>
File: 1369606620528.png (30KB, 320x256px) Image search: [Google]
1369606620528.png
30KB, 320x256px
>>
>>33519217
a toss up btwn HGSS and Platinum no doubt
>>
>>33519233
This
>>
>>33519217
officially platium and BW2.

for rom hacks, scared gold
>>
Gen 5. I not only love the design of Gen 5 the most, but the interface is really good in battles. Everything goes fast as shit. It's great.

I've played 1 and 2 a million times too though, so I don't play them as often anymore.
>>
I tend to find myself replaying the GB/GBA games a lot more. Even though HGSS is probably my favourite game overall, I find that the older games generally move a lot faster so there's less idle time where you just wait around for dialogue and the battles are generally quicker.
>>
>>33519217
Blue
Heart Gold
White 2
X
Re-Start each once a year.
>>
>>33522906
shit and Sapphire missed one year on it because I misplaced it in a house move. Haven't dropped one one the others though
>>
>>33519233
this
>>
>>33519223
>using shiny charm
those weren't real shinies then
>>
crystal because it was the only game I had on gbc when I was a kid

then HGSS and Fire Red
>>
I've played Gen 2 in as many ways as possible, First time was playing Silver on an original gameboy, as years went by i found out about emulation and played crystal in almost every platform to this day. I messed around with the other games too up to Gen 4 but Gen 2 literally never gets old with me, im always up for it.
>>
File: gs.jpg (22KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
gs.jpg
22KB, 318x159px
>>33519217
I've replayed gold and heartgold once a year every year since the original.
>>
XY, Unova games and Platinum
>>
>>33519217
Crystal, BW and XY. I almost never play any others
>>
I'm frequently overcome with the urge to just play ruby again. Other than gold it is the version I enjoyed most as a kid and I can't even really name a reason why, I just did. I'd love to play gold again but the battery died and it just doesn't feel the same on an emulator. But if I play ruby on an emulator it still feels just as great as back then. I haven't the slightest clue why, it just does.
>>
Omega Ruby. I always go back to it for EV/level training and breeding for anything non Gen 7. which is good because most of the Gen 7 mons aren't worth using in competition or battle tree
>>
>>33519217
Sapphire, I've probably replayed ~200 times now. I could master it down to just over 6 hours a play.
>>
>>33519217
Platinum, almost 10 years and I still can't get the Gold Stamp at the Battle Factory facility because of the insane RNG ruses.
>>
>>33527309
But I do often replay RS for mons farming and different teams everytime, sometimes I replay Crystal with shitmons.
>>
>>33519233
Yup. Improved on D/P in every way.
>>
>>33519217
Gen 1 and 2, because they have almost no stories so I can get to the meat of the gameplay the fastest. I sometimes replay Emerald, too. Haven't touched a DS or 3DS game in a while.
>>
Explorers of sky tbqh
>>
>>33519217
Gen 3 because the most rom hacks are in gen 3.
>>
I played Hoenn Based games four times (3 times Sapphire, 1 Alpha Sapphire)

Sinnoh Based four times too (3 times Diamond, 1 Pearl)

Kalos Based four times too (3 times Y, 1 X)

Unova twice (White and White 2)

Kanto twice (FireRed and Yellow)

Alola and Johto once (Moon and HeartGold)

This more because I have a spare Diamond and Y that I reset when I wanna play again (I don't wanna reset my Pearl and X because of full dex). I have a Sapphire that I don't care on reseting too.

I may download Gold later this month, and sometime I may replay my Yellow too.
>>
Heartgold.

I have over 500 hours in the original and another 500 in Sacred.
>>
Genwun because everything after 2 is garbage
>>
>replaying
I don't have autism
>>
none, because only 1 save file.
>>
>>33520225
>Y. I love making weird teams and 450 Pokémon in the regional dex gives a lot of options. Plus the EXP share is okay when using 10-12 Pokémon rotations.
Samesies. Weird, considering I used to complain about XY with everyone else.

I used to play FRLG a lot too. It's weird to think so because now after 20 years I find Gen 1 mons insufferable.
I think I just used to be autistic about catching Johto mons on the Sevii Islands.
>>
>>33531507
why are you here?
>>
>>33519217
Any of the gen 3 games
Emerald is my favorite
>>
>>33531598
Waiting for new obviously
>>
File: IMG_2861.png (66KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2861.png
66KB, 750x1334px
>>33523484
My nigga only two games I ever bothered to install on my phone.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.