[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think happens to the leftover starters?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: ccc.jpg (223KB, 1406x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ccc.jpg
223KB, 1406x1080px
I feel sorry for them, they could at least make them a gift pokemon after finishing the game or something.
>>
File: 52801753_p0.jpg (282KB, 847x1000px) Image search: [Google]
52801753_p0.jpg
282KB, 847x1000px
In HGSS the last one disappears from Elm's lab sometime during the game so I like to headcanon that Kris took it.
>>
The professor takes it like what Kukui did.
>>
>>33518462
>HGSS
>Kris
Anyway they are probably raised by the professor for battle,have a nice free of battles life or are trapped in pokeball limbo
>>
>>33518910
Please don't crush my dream anon.
>>
>>33518286
Into the furnace they go.
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 700x485px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 700x485px
>>33518476
This.
>>
Even in gen 1, there was a scrapped battle with Professor Oak where he had the third starter. It wasn't until gen 7 that they actually implemented the idea.
>>
I like to think it got handed to some other kid like the anime
>>
>>33519311

I hope they implement this idea in the next Kanto remake/reboot game.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAqIGbQ0nAU
>>
>>33518286
Professor Oak uses them as a butt plug and plops them into a blender to make Pokemon Candy but with the dead Pokemon which is why Blue (Gary) was found in Lavender Tower because his Rattatta was killed on the battle of SS Anne, and he was trying to use the Silph Scope but was actually a member of Team Magma because Rattatta are Rattatta.

And that's how babies are born in Pokemon.
>>
>>33518286
I can't pick any other pokemon than the grass starters in RBY and GCS because my autism flips off if the remaining pokemon isn't the one at the center of the table
was/am i the only one?
>>
>>33518462
>headcanon
See? It wasn't that hard.
>>
>>33518462
I wish you'd face a canon at your head and light the fuse
>>
>>33519311
>It wasn't until gen 7 that they actually implemented the idea.
Wasn't it in gen5 where bianca took the one weak to yours?
>>
>>33524011
he means the idea of the local professor picking the remaining starter
>>
>>33523851
Reminder that I said it was headcanon the first time.
>>
>>33518286
Leaf, Blue, or whatever the hell her name is gets it.
>>
>>33518476
Reminds me of the leftover data for battling Oak in RGB
>>
>>33518286
It goes to an extraneous """rival""" now
>>
File: 147.png (774B, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
147.png
774B, 80x80px
>>33518286
dies inside the pokeball without anyone knowing
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.