[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you buying USUM?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: 9T27u9K.jpg (26KB, 597x207px) Image search: [Google]
9T27u9K.jpg
26KB, 597x207px
If so, why? Gamefreak haven't been advertising it at all, and that's almost worrying.
>>
>>33515847
Besides Sonic Forces what else is there?

The game industry nowadays is super boring
>>
Star wars battle front 2 releasing same day. I'm gonna buy that instead. This is just a cash grab. Nothing they shown so far is Worthing buying it for
>>
>>33515856
Are you retarded?
>>
>>33515860
>This is just a cash grab.
And Star Wars isn't?
>>
>>33515870
Yes.
>>
I'll only consider getting Ultra Sin if I feel it is worth my fiat currency. I have more important things to worry about right now.
>>
>>33515860
>buying Battlefront 2
>complaining about cashgrabs
I kek'd
>>
>>33515847
>ywn bully chespin for being small
>ywn bully chesnaught after it evolves to still be small
why even live
>>
Yes, as long as it has a new story and the gameplay of a core Pokemon game then it will entertain me.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>33515847
To be honest I don't understand people like you, game hasn't come out yet and you already talk about not wanting to buy it. Looks like for you there is only 2 solutions Preordering or not buying ? Sad. Can't you just wait till it comes out and see if it interests you ? That's what I've always been doing personally.
>>
>>33515923
That has more effort put into then USUM.
Op said holiday games are boring yet he is gonna buy usum and sonic forces lel
>>
>>33515963
I asked a question, I don't see what the problem is.
>>
I am, because I really loved Sun and want to explore that world again.
I was half-tempted to get Moon version, but seeing how USM are so close I pre-ordered those instead.

I do wish they'd show SOMETHING. Not anything crazy just something to hype me up.

(Reposted because phone poster and auto correct is a bitch)
>>
>>33515847
Yes.

Because I like Moon a lot.
>>
>>33515847
I would need something like Battle Frontier or a group of new Alolan pokemon to make me buy it.

Right now, there's nothing that makes me interested in buying it. I'll have to wait and see what's revealed.
>>
File: RH.jpg (51KB, 299x275px) Image search: [Google]
RH.jpg
51KB, 299x275px
>>33515847

Why do you feel like people should know whether or not they're buying it before reviews release? Who gives a shit how much or how little they're advertising, trying to determine the game's quality based on that is shitty speculation

just be a reasonable human being and wait for it to be reviewed so you can see what's up
>>
Pirating it to see whether it is worth buying instead of relying on GF's shitty marketing to either spoil everything for me or show me zilch because they don't know there's a middle ground
>>
>>33515847
Because I'm a sheep and I'm not a penniless teen.
I have 50€ to waste.

I know it's not a good reason, but then again I've been browsing fucking /vp/ since BW. GF could release utter shit for the next 4 gens and I'd still buy it.
>>
>>33516304
>Caring about reviewers

What you need to do instead is checking out random gameplay footage, not listen to college dropouts who can't even play videogames
>>
>>33516304
This so fucking much.
>>
>>33516366

same shit

if you're looking at reviews just for the scores you're a fucking idiot, the idea is to just see gameplay and features and decide if you like it

the normal caveat of "don't be an idiot and blindly listen to reviews" obviously applies
>>
>>33515847
For the first time, I'm not buying the new game. If I'm intrigued then I'll pirate it, why the fuck should I give money if they've fucked up the last three games that came out?
>>
>>33515972
>I am, because I really loved Sun and want to explore that world again
Nigga, just reset your game and save your money.
>>
File: 14524602002954.png (157KB, 345x345px) Image search: [Google]
14524602002954.png
157KB, 345x345px
>>33515963
>games have been shit since XY
>literally no post game in all 3D games
>several great features removed
>SM even fucks up fishing
>USM already appears to have the same bullshit with the orange dog reveal and the photograph bullshit
>"Don't judge the next game until it comes out!"
>>
Yes, I've bought and enjoyed every main game since the beginning and I don't see a reason to stop now.
>>
>>33516402
>>games have been shit since XY
Subjective
>>
>>33515847
I'm buying it because even though we haven't seen a lot, it's still a polished sun and moon.
>>
>>33516402
Fishing isn't fucked up it's far more convenient now and serves as a way to even farm bottle caps. If fishing can get me tickets to the perfect iv show then I'm happy with it.
>>
>>33517527
The games being good is subjective. People can complain about lack of news and can be happy about lack of news
>>
>>33515847
Yeah but I am very biased about it.
>Either I buy only one and pirate the other one or buy both if it is really something like bw2
>I want to play complete vanilla and then ultra nova sun or just wait and play ultra umbra moon
>I don´t wanna see the trailer, so I won´t get spoiled but I am also fucking curious.

Man I can´t decide.
>>
I'm downloading it for free because why not.
>>
>>33515860
oh boy i am laff
>>
>>33515847
I'm extremely skeptical of the games, but I preordered to keep my friend and I's tradition of getting Pokemon games when they're released.
>>
>>33515847
freeShop
>>
Sure why not. I'll get both versions cause I have no wifi and no friends locally
>>
>>33515856
Dude, monster hunters stories kicked ass this month and it's not boring
>>
>>33515847
As it stands right now I'm not going to buy either one, not until I see some content that warrants a purchase, I honestly feel a bit robbed with sun and moon hyping them up to be something they weren't with a disappointing post-game that is similar to gen 6.
>>
Just gonna pirate it.
>>
>>33516402
Xy got the best beautiful comfy place ever
And the routes are still better than oras and sm
I want more gen with this way
>>
>>33515856
Nintendo fanboy detected.
>>
>>33518227
XY routes felt like BW, which is good.

I really hope they don't keep SM's routes for gen 8
>>
>>33515847
got bored with moon and never finished it
maybe I'll like this one hahahahahahaaahh..
>>
>>33515847
I unironically liked SM and I even think it became my favourite entry in the series, topping Emerald for me, despite the countless flaws and zero replayability.
So yeah, I'm getting USUM if there's enough differences.
>>
Likely if only to justify the 3DS battery I ordered. The old is shot to shit and only lasts for 20 minutes off a full charge.
>>
>>33515847
>that's almost worrying.
Them doing precisely what I expected them to do because it's understandable is almost worrying?

No it isn't. When the controller working for Switch was leaked by a store shortly before the Direct, I knew then they'd focus on Pokkén in the Direct, tease is with a new release for the main series in the end and then not really tells us anything until after Pokkén released.

Granted I didn't expect them to release the new main series in November this year at that point being so late compared to recent announcement-release timing but once we had a date it was obvious nothing would appear until mid-October so as to not overshadow Pokkén's main selling period.

The Switch needs to do well and keep in mind TPC/i is partially owned by Nintendo meaning they're going to push the Switch games over the always intended to be replaced by the Switch 3DS' games too.
>>
>>33518330
Even if they were a Nintendo fanboy they'd have Metroid, M&L, Kirby, Lady Layton, Pokken, and Mario Odyssey to look forward to. They're just playing the retardo cardo.
>>
>>33515847
Buying ultra moon. I just want to play pokemon. If QR code hat pikachu from the movie is available early game I'll use it and ill give carrot dog a try. As long as story and trials are different ill be satisfied.
>>
>>33515948
>Looked up how big Chesnaught is

Get the fuck out of here. Why?
>>
>>33518227
XY gets a pass for being the first game in the jump to 3D. ORAS has no excuse not to have any post game since every other remake has a lot of it. I think the reason so many people on this board, me included, don't like SM is because ORAS was so disappointing that every flaw in SM resonated to an absurd level.
>>
>>33515847
Nah. I'm not interested in the new games anymore. It's not even a nostalgia thing. I just feel like the older games had more care put into them and more content.

Come to think of it, I haven't even seen any interesting new feature or content that would spark my interest for this game.
>>
>>33519674
cant wait for pokken dx to flop. so we can move on from it. no one cares about that game no matter how much schilling they do
>>
>>33515847
Its a mainline Pokemon game, it could be called Pokemon Shit and Piss and I'd still buy two copies. GF has bending me over for over 2 decades, I'm not gonna start resisting now.
>>
>>33520637
Same, I've resigned myselfto that fact, we'll at least I have the tcg to keep me busy.
>>
>>33515847
But it's not gamefreak's job to advertise it since they are only the developers. Marketing and Advertising are up to the publisher(s) which are TPC and Nintendo.
but yeah, I'm not buying USUM. I didn't even buy SM. The only way I'm buying is if Gamefreak goes above and beyond the game, which by the info being released, doesn't seem like so. I hope I'm wrong tho.
>>
>>33515860
>Buying Battlefraud 2.
>>
File: why the fuck.png (35KB, 560x457px) Image search: [Google]
why the fuck.png
35KB, 560x457px
>>33517617
>Fishing isn't fucked up
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.