[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why tf are people so impatient

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: rolleyes.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
rolleyes.gif
1MB, 200x150px
Historically, third versions do not get a lot of prelease content compared to the core versions, since 80% of the content is the same fucking thing.

Anyway, if anything the bulk of the news for USM will start this month (1-2mo pre release), so chill the fuck out.

Not only that, but people are actually getting butthurt about the no news and saying they won't buy the games. Never heard that talk from the previous 3rd games.

Is it because people are accustomed to the hype machine, instant gratification culture? Or because SM was such a disappointment that people are finally deciding not to buy something just because it has the pokemon name on it?
>>
>>33515756
It's because /vp/ is full of contrarians
>>
>>33515756
>Wtf, i know nothing about this game, i won't buy this shit!
>Wtf, i know too much about this game, i won't buy this shit!
>>
>>33515756
>>33515791
>>33515796

>0. 50 were deposited to your account
>>
we want it to be rushed so we can make memes about how bad it is
>>
>>33515756
Strong desire for instant gratification and entitlement issues.
>>
Bw2 had a news blowout 2 months before release in corocoro

Corocoro showed little in USUM. I don't know how people defending it. Do people think going in blind with news after how garbage sun and moon were

I'm just gonna pirate the game not gonna risk it
>>
>>33515756
People apparently don't understand you can wait for the game to come out and see if it interests you to buy it. Apparently these people only preorder Pokémon games or don't buy them. I don't understand. I never was interested in trailers any way, I've always been only interested in the final products only. I wait for the game to come out, see what's new, what's not. And decide if I'll buy it or not then.
>>
>>33515804
>0. 50 were deposited to your account
0. 50 were deposited to your account
>>
>>33515756
>Is it because people are accustomed to the hype machine, instant gratification culture? Or because SM was such a disappointment that people are finally deciding not to buy something just because it has the pokemon name on it?
It's 50/50
>>
>>33515880
>i don't like the game so anyone can like it

and they say that /vp/ isn't /v/ in disguise
>>
>>33515756
>>33516017
Yeah it's honestly really pathetic. They want information now so they can get the game day 1 if it happens to be good (but constantly shit on it regardless) but can't fathom the possibility of getting it after release and looking at the info that's shared after its release.
>>
>>33516071
i mean if you liked sun and moon. u were gonna buy it regardless of info. but if you think sun and moon is garbage like me. why tf would anyone who disliked it blindly play 40 dollars. just gonna pirate
>>
>>33515756
It's because the last three main releases have been garbage and people have no reason to expect the new one to be good.
>>
>>33516087
>disliked it
>just gonna pirate
This is stupid
>>
>>33516135
If it's free why not. I bought the unfinished version. Maybe the finished version will be decent
>>
>>33516112
>I've been here for the last three years complaining about how bad I think the games are and I have no hope for future games to be good, but I'm still here regardless.
>>
>>33516172
Yeah.
Don't forget, you're here forever.
>>
>>33516147
Because you're playing something you dislike, nimrod. Why not gee I dunno play something you actually fucking enjoy? Not only are you wasting your time playing it but you're going to fucking waste your time afterwards complaining about it too.
>>
>>33516147
then if is decent, buy it.

I don't understand why you bought S/M if you think they are garbage in first place with all the trailers.
>>
>>33516194
>I don't understand why you bought S/M if you think they are garbage in first place
Maybe he didn't know. I didn't know XY were going to be so terrible so I gave them money for it, and I've made the decision to pirate the games and then only buy after finishing them if they're good.
So far the only Pokémon game I've bought since then has been PSMD, and I guess Pokken but that was a gift.
>>
>>33515756
Kids have no patience, it's not surprising
>>
>>33516017
>>33516076
Underrated posts
>>
File: file.jpg (21KB, 183x256px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
21KB, 183x256px
>>33515796
>/vp/ is one person
>>
>>33516172
You don't just give up on things you love, ytou imbecile.

We know it can be better than what it is.

Even if I were to stop playing them I would continue demanding better of them so I could return.

Dipshit.
>>
>>33519574
>you just don't give up on things you love
You guys sure have a funny way of showing love.
>>
>>33515756

Stop using logic and having a reasonable arguement. That shit has no place here at /vp/
>>
>>33516188
>>33516194
Nahh . Still gonna pirate it.
>>
>>33515756
For me I just have such a bad taste in my mouth about SM.
I still prob get USUM but like, used, in Feb, or March.

I don't mind having no info about the new ones, but I'd prob preorder if we had seen anything that looked like an improvement.
So far, CLANGOROUS SOULBLAZE is the cringiest localization yet and I can't really get too excited about citrus dogger 'cause I didn't give a shit about the other 2 Shitmon tier forms.
>>
>>33520066
It's called Stockholm Syndrome
>>
The hype is literally better than the games at this point. It's all mainline Pokemon has going for it anymore.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.