[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone always say gen 6 and 7 were rushed? How do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 9a3c9e9f30a2-600x400.jpg (76KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
9a3c9e9f30a2-600x400.jpg
76KB, 600x400px
Why does everyone always say gen 6 and 7 were rushed? How do you know they didn't just make the games knowing they have a huge audience who's going to buy it regardless? I mean don't they say that people are too busy on their phones for them to actually put it in effort into the games
>>
>>33513923
Because that's the only explanation for why we went from decent games to shit.
>>
>>33513923
If that's the excuse, thats a flawed assumption considering that people still replay pokemon red, green, blue and yellow on the 3DSVC.
>>
Masuda has said a Pokemon game is developed in 3 years. X and y started development in 2010 and 2013 release. People can say. They had to make 720 future proof 3d models but that's creatures inc job.

Gamefreak can work on story, gameplay and features etc

Sun and moon about tricky. 2013 would have been start but ohmori was still working on oras. Also sun and moon was whole new engine. So maybe sun and moon was rushed cus of 20th anniversary but that's still ain't no excuse to release unfinished game
>>
>>33513948
Not really. We're living in the age of technology where each generation has a steady decline in attention span and willingness to figure things out on your own when the answer is just a quick google search away. I've seen this difference between my generation (22-25) and my sisters' generation (15-18), and their generation and our niece's (9). Kids today are too lazy to adventure through caves with multiple branching paths and no light, or to try and figure out puzzles, especially boulder puzzles. Why put in the time and thought of making said puzzles when adults will figure them out easily anyway and kids are likely to just google the answer, or drop the games altogether?
>>
XY didn't feel rushed to me. SM a bit though because of all the empty as fuck areas and lack of dungeons.
>>
>>33514005
That's not true though!! It's a self fulfilling prophecy. Kids are getting stupider BECAUSE we say they are. We're practically forcing them to. These were rushed and shitty, and I sure as hell wouldn't let my kids play them. Our children deserve better, not worse, than what we got.
>>
>>33514063
You can't force them. Kids will do what other kids want to do. The cool thing to do. Forcing them isn't good solve the issue but kids have short attention and x and y and sun and moon acting like they were rushed are not related
>>
>stupider
>>
X & Y felt rushed to me, mainly because of of the random stuff found in the coding like, Zygarde was just there ripe for the taking didnt really have much awe to it and those other moves that only came out now along with its other forms, Az's floette was there ment to be a battle? was it gonna use Light of Ruin?, Hoopa along with its unbound form never EVER hinted and we get it in ORAS, Diance hinted but never follows through and its mega comes in ORAS, Volcanion was barley hinted, Margearna WAS NEVER MENTIONED and joined the party so late that it feels like an Alola mon and not a kalos mon, oh adding the legendary birds in made no sense feels like they did that because kalos doesnt have a connected trio.

Sun & Moon didnt actually feel rushed but just felt different.

I still really enjoyed both games.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.