[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about usm?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1505103096190.png (2MB, 2545x1590px) Image search: [Google]
1505103096190.png
2MB, 2545x1590px
What are your hopes, dreams, and expectations? I'm hoping for something like BW2 rather than platinum
>>
I hope they let us fuck our pokemon, it's been a long time coming and all us old fans deserve a little bonus for sticking with franchise this long
>>
>>33513524
>hopes
None whatsoever.
>dreams
That I'll be able to pirate it either through homebrew or CFW.
>expectations
To STILL be thoroughly disappointed and like SM feel empty whenever I play them.
>>
>>33513524
I think it will be considered as the best games yet.
>>
>>33513579
ye third games are always good.
>>
>>33513605
If USUM breaks this chain I'm probably going to be too disappointed to piss a bitch.
>>
I am expecting nothing.

I will still be disappointed.
>>
>>33513524

Hopes: More post game

Dreams: Press Start to skip cutscene

Expectations: Nothing
>>
>>33513524
Is walking with your pokemon confirmed yet?
>>
>>33513762
Nope
>>
>>33513524
We have seen very little and while I enjoy speculation, the hype train of pokèmon sun and moon short circuited and went off the rails,

Parts that was correct,
Trials
Lusamine was the big bad
Guzma is smexy
Skull was a total joke. But reminded me of Jesse and James of team rocket from yellow.
Gladion was a double agent.
Lilly was integral part of the plot.
Type null was a chimera.

Though it was Lockstin whom started the doomsday pokemon sun and moon theory
Its not exactly false but it was conjecture grounded in the assumption that the symbolism would affect the plot of pokèmon sun and moon.

Which unfortunately didn't materialized.
While entry 20 was the "anniversary game " this is why a future entry should be the start of a new generation but a remake alt timeline game that's not integral part of gen 7 but a sidestory of gen 6.

Because gen 7 now seems like it's at odds with the hardware itself.

Ultimately a gen 5 scenario was the result of pushing the performance of the system.

But we have reached near framerate drop levels of pokèmon games that cannot be pushed any further.

Plus, if a game needed a 3rd entry it was X York and Z.

Do I need to list how many plot holes were left untouched?
>>
>>33513771
As a side note, I despise auto correct
>>
>>33513524
>Realistic Hopes
As much new and awesome content as BW2.
>Dreams
Actual gameplay changes.
>Expectations
The most laziest and shittiest 3rd version.
>>
>>33513790
This but with Dreams being New megas, but I'd settle for new non-gen 1 restricted alola forms.
>>
File: hahano.gif (374KB, 322x240px) Image search: [Google]
hahano.gif
374KB, 322x240px
>>33513524
>What are your hopes, dreams
>8 trials
>post game has 10 trails for the remaining types
>OUR BOY is the bug trail captian
>more alola forms, atleast 1 from each gen
>Lusamine never got uninfected and comes back as the big bad
>expectations?
literally nothing. i know they wont give us anything, id be surprised if it even has a new story and isn't the exact same trails we had already.
>>
>hopes
more mature antagonists.
stable 30 fps.
harder gameplay.
>dreams
More mega evolutions
more alternate forms of pokemon that have been ignored for games upon games
hotter options for my in game bitch
>expectations
more postgame content than UB gathering
a revamp of the rotomdex
more edgy battle bond forms
unique z moves for pokemon that definitely don't need them
>>
>>33513566
This.
>>
File: 14abefe6caf110f6705667518121.jpg (60KB, 716x475px) Image search: [Google]
14abefe6caf110f6705667518121.jpg
60KB, 716x475px
>>33513898
>more edgy battle bond forms
holy fuck. i realized why lycanroc has a dusk form but no dawn form. Its going to change to look like the midnight form with battle bond. its why ash is the only one who has it
>another event only rockruff with another ability
>>
>>33513623
It probably will. I mean, if SM being as bad as they are makes USUM BW2 tier, I'll definitely be ready to rejoin the Series, but they won't be...
>>
>>33513790
This.
>>
>>33513771
>While entry 20 was the "anniversary game "
What did he mean by this?
>>
I just started playing sun like a week ago for the first time and my only complain is the fucking loading time after a battle, I know they won't change this because its not mainly their problem but it really sucks
>>
>>33513715
This. Especially the skipping cutscenes. Don't want to go through all the trouble of watching it all over again while trying to soft reset for a shiny starter
>>
>>33513524
Make your own house like the secret base from oras
>>
>>33513524
Like you said, hoping for BW2 and not Platinum. BW2 are my favourite pokemon games because of all the content both during the game and postgame.
>>
>>33513524
How can I have any feelings about a game that I don't have any info.
>>
>>33515629
If this game isn't closer to BW2 than Platinum, it isn't worth getting it, unless you are a competitive player.
>>
>Hopes
Actual post-game content.

>Dreams
Battle Frontier
Post-game Gyms that can be rechallenged
Something like Black Tower/White Treehollow, but expanded upon.

>Expectations
Maybe a Move Tutor, that's about it. They're just not trying anymore.
>>
>>33513524
what I'd like:

- more alolan forms, extending beyond Gen I pokemon.

- move tutors, giving pokemon that have shitty movepools better movepools (like some good physical attacks for banette already!)

- a new island? certainly some new areas and some dungeons to explore.

- harder enemies. I don't usually jump on the "everything should rape my face" bus, but a little extra here and there, even if just by giving enemies another pokemon or two (heck, at least it ain't the kalos elite 4...)

- a mothefucking national dex. that ain't even a hope, it should be standard.

- new non-alolan forms? basically, I like any permanent or semi-permanent form. if it can be treated like a separate pokemon, I'm down.

- non-event dusk lycanroc. if you're gonna have it, don't fuck it up by making it event only.

- double battles. it doesn't have to be Colosseum, but could we have just a few kicking about?

- VS seeker.

- fast training area. like the battle chateaux, or blissey bases.

- more ribbons. this gen added 4, 3 of which came from battle facilities.
>>
>>33515726
update: I want all this shit, but given how little we've seen so far, I ain't expecting it.

(also, that spacing looked way better when I was typing it)
>>
>>33515501
Anniversary game is a celebration for the franchise, 10th anniversary 2006 was Diamond and pearl
20th anniversary 2016 was sun and moon
>>
>>33513524
Absolutely nothing.
>>
Kanto Pikachu don't get Iron Tail, so I'll get the second one.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.