[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will the remakes expand on Arecus lore or wha?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: arceusunown.png (96KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
arceusunown.png
96KB, 280x210px
Will the remakes expand on Arecus lore or wha?
>>
doubt it
>>
>>33513268
Nah, they'll remove Newmoon, Flower Paradise, and will keep the Hall of Origin non-canon.

We'll just be handed Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus by Mystery Gift Guy in the center.
>>
>>33513299
Well that sucks
>>
>>33513268
I just want to punch Arceus in the face
>>
>>33513268
Probably with new shillmons and a forced waifu
>>
>>33513268
>Gamefreak
>Expanding on lore
Pick one
>>
>>33513268
I hope they cut down on it, actually. Gen 4's creation-trio lore was fucking stupid.
>>
>>33513493
>what is the delta episode
>>33513525
Same. They should've been mere animated statues.
>>
Okay but for real, what reason could they have POSSIBLY had for making the Hall of Origin normally accessible without hacking? It's a cool event, battling Arceus would make for an awesome "boss", and that music that ends up getting used only in that one HGSS event was fucking awesome and unique. Still makes me mad thinking about it.
>>
>>33513268
At best we'll get Darkrai, Arceus, or Shaymin shoehorned into the story as a boss like they did with Deoxys.
>>
>>33513628
>encounter Arceus
>listen to that godawful, discordant music
>through Master Ball and continue on with the game
woooow
>>
>>33513268
idk, but if we get new pokemon forms something on my body might expand
>>
>>33513268
I think so

Despite people shitting on ORAS the game did pretty awesome job for Hoenn legendaries, even for Deoxys

Arceus is the most important out of Sinnoh mythicals because its tied with the main trio. I think GF will at least slightly expand on that
>>
>>33513678
That applies to all legendary pokémon
>>
>>33513268
I think they will make it clear it's not a God but an Avatar of a God or something.
>>
>>33513628
Azure Flute would've been way too hard for us mere mortals to work out
>>
Probably not, we still don't have a clue how the embodiments of life and death are related to Arceus.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.