[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, /vp/? Which Hatchu are you getting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: Banner-AshHatPikachu.jpg (838KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Banner-AshHatPikachu.jpg
838KB, 1920x1080px
Well, /vp/? Which Hatchu are you getting?
>>
>>33512004
Kanto
>>
I want the one with the Nike logo
>>
Sinnoh, I like the hat design and the DP Saga was pretty good
>>
>>33512004
nude chu
>>
All of them. I'll reset my extra copy.
>>
The Best Wishes hat. Simple, clean, looks like a real hat without looking too flashy or ugly.
>>
wtf the hats are from the anime?
i didn't realize i could, but i care even less about this now
>>
>>33512004
None. The promotion isn't happening in my country.
>>
>>33512049
This nigga knows what's up. If I had to choose though, probably Kaloschu.
>>
>>33512004
Hoenn of course, it has the best design and it's from the last season that captures the original flavor.
>>
the first one. or if i forget about the event whichever one i'm able to get when i do remember.
>>
>>33512063
If they knew what was up they'd have 6 copies to get them all without resetting like I do.
>>
How good of a Starter would Pikachu be in each region with the same circumstances as Yellow i.e you can't evolve it.
>>
>>33512004
I will buy a new game to reset and trade off to get them all.
>>
>>33512323

Usable if it started with its HA and a Light Ball.
>>
File: 1450989586261.jpg (49KB, 374x531px) Image search: [Google]
1450989586261.jpg
49KB, 374x531px
>>33512004
It's stupid that they're restricting people to only one. What happened to catching them all? I'm a collector.

I'll end up either backing up my savefile before I receive each, or just delete the wondercard flag each time.
>>
I don't know. My favorite gen in games is gen 5 but that gen was garbage in the anime.
>>
>>33512004
unova
>>
>>33512049
>>33512258
>>33512324
>>33512390
Are they actually? I thought it was only one code per pokemon.com account? I can't find anything about only one per game.
>>
>>33512004
None,

No event in Australia
>>
>>33512004
I'll inject the fuck out of them. Fuck you Japan with your restricted mons
>>
>>33513840
>one code per account
It is
http://www.nintendo-insider.com/ash-pikachu-event-distribution-for-pokemon-sun-and-moon-detailed/
>while each Serial Code can only be redeemed once, you can redeem as many as you like on a single save file
>>
File: b49.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
b49.gif
1MB, 680x680px
>>33512004
Why is the third one slightly misplaced?!
>>
>>33513893
So they are registered as different event
mon and gift cards? Or are all of them the same? Because that sounds too good to be true
>>
>>33513927
its not, the hat is just backwards
>>
>>33513893
That article also says that when you redeem the serial code is what determines which pikachu you get.....

And gives dates in the past for when they are supposed to be released in the future....
So.... I wouldn't put much stock in that article.
>assume you only get one until proven otherwise
>>
>>33513971
That's because it's the Japanese one. But it would make sense to do it like that in NA, no? The pokemon website says that when you use the code you determine which Pikachu you get as well. Why would the current event limit you if the first one didn't?
>>
How hard is it going to get a full set without injecting? Why even bother trying to collect everything, I'll have to beg people online for weeks
>>
>>33513991
>You can only redeem a pre-booking ticket serial code once, but you can redeem as many codes per save file as you want.
Serebii (which the Nintendo article sources wtf) makes more sense.
>You get a code when you preorder your movie ticket.
>Every ticket's code is unique.
>You can redeem as many as you can get, but only one unique code per Pikachu.
>>
>>33512004
DP or BW since they're the only ones that know Volt Tackle
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (109KB, 718x1546px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
109KB, 718x1546px
>>33512004
Lower right, because it looks the most like Red's hat
>>
>>33512004
BW because it's probably going to be rarest one since everyone hated that season
>>
>>33514010
Depends on how hard resetting a copy of SM several times over a month long period is for you. You only need to play until you have a pokedex to do events.
>>
>>33512390
Different forms don't count for "catching them all", that's just autistic nonsense. Pikachu is easily available in game.
>>
I'll skip this and I doubt I'll regret it.
>>
>>33512004
Everyone
>>
all of them

I beat both Sun and Moon so I’ll probably buy a used Sun or Moon from GameStop for the 4 I don’t get with my own copies each time they go up and just return it once I’m done.

It’s a hassle but I’m so deep into my living+alternate form dex that I don’t even care

It’s 100% complete and I’m not losing it to some fucking hat wearing rat
>>
just inject lol
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.