[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did the meta for this game shape up? I stopped playing a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: pokemon-duel-169-en.jpg (71KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-duel-169-en.jpg
71KB, 578x327px
How did the meta for this game shape up? I stopped playing a couple of weeks after its release.
>>
>>33511609
Used to be Deoxys: The Movie, but this last batch of figures (namely Malamar) pretty much killed off Deoxys decks. Teams composed of Grass and Flying types like Sceptile and Zapdos are still pretty much tier 1 but the meta is balanced right now
>>
POST THOSE EX/UXs LADS
>>
Second question: Does evolution actually play a role in this game or is it just there to be there? Like, are there 'mons that gain from evolving?
>>
>>33512821
Everything gets +10 attack for white and gold attacks as well as +one star for purple attacks when it's evolved. Some figures have abilities that only activate if the figure is evolved (Gyarados, Charizard, Noivern, etc.)
>>
>>33511609
It's pretty crazy right now, you still see some deoxys decks out there, but up on the top teams tend to get pretty varied and weird, i just had a match against a 3450 rating guy with a deck made out of 3 banettes, 2 coballions and 1 mew, because of steel energy, his coballion did 110 dmg, which made them pretty dangerous, and his banettes, while they were easy to kill, it just needed for them to land one curse, and i was in for some shit, i ended up losing because i got 2 of my figures removed.

>Second question: Does evolution actually play a role in this game or is it just there to be there? Like, are there 'mons that gain from evolving?
Yes, some pokemon get crazy bonuses for evolving, like +1 permanent move or they go from the standard 100 dmg to 110, which makes them very dangerous, also there's now mega evolution, which can be incredible strong and just a game changer if you use them right, such as mega gengar getting +1 move and a 120 attack that if it lands on it, and the opponent lands on a stronger attack, gengar will faint and take the opponent's figure with him to your PC, giving you control of that figure
>>
The current Gym is fucking cancerous holy shit
>>
People say Deoxys decks were the worst in this game
They were bad, but not as bad as buying Cobalion with material right before winning one in a booster that didn't even guarantee UC -_-
>>
This game is fucking dead.
>>
Got my 30 in the new gym and got out, god it was annoying. I like the new figs but honestly, they're mostly all mew bait and none are going to replace my current deck
>>
Did they fucking break everything in the last update? I reinstalled out of boredom and basically nothing works and the game crashes at nothing
>>
>>33511609
this game is too fucking frustrating to be good.
>>
>>33516222
RNG tends to be unsavory, especially as a major game mechanic.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.