[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

quien en ese pokemom coño de peru

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: p007.jpg (46KB, 369x502px) Image search: [Google]
p007.jpg
46KB, 369x502px
quien en ese pokemom coño de peru
>>
>>33508602
¿qué?
>>
>>33508602
leave
>>
>>33508602
>3 energy for 40 damage
>>
>>33508602
Back to the other side of the wall, Pedro.
>>
>>33508620
>this card used to be good
gen1 BTFO
>>
File: pikachu.jpg (14KB, 407x286px) Image search: [Google]
pikachu.jpg
14KB, 407x286px
>>33508620
>>33508669
>1 energy for 100 damage
>g-guys why aren't you playing anymore
>>
el peruANO
>>
>>33508602
Fuck off jose
>>
>>33508682
Literally no move does that outright, unless you have to plan and build energy or bench, but three energy for 40 is fucking awful.
Don't let your nostalgia blind you, base set charizard was trash too.
>>
>>33508602
Err si? Idk man, would love to learn more languages!
>>
Como están las palomas?
>>
>>33508931
I don't follow the tcg but surely they make the new cards better so old players can't win with their old cards and have to buy the new ones
>>
>>33509068
I wouldn't say better, they change the format. Like EX got replaces with GX which are more powerful but instead of being a basic like EXs, you still have to evolve the whole line. Like any long running game, there is a power curve but they change it enough where the strategies change. Plus you can still use a lot of the Older EX's if they're in the rotating format. I'd say the game is way more balanced because it's actually building a bigger player base than just collectors these days.
>>
>>33509068
Not really, some of the most broken things are in Expanded.

Ptcg follows the MtG philosophy, not the Yu-Gi-Oh.
>>
>>33508602
WALL
>>
>>33509068
The main reason Modern cards have higher numbers than Wizards era cards is the intentional change to be more granular.

HP went from 30 to 120 to 30 to 160. The range gained 4 more increments. Pure creep would have kept the same number of increments because it would raise the floor too, not just the ceiling.

Being an EX/GX adds about 60-100hp to what the card would have been, because it gives two prizes. So for instance, Lele is a 110 basic, Lele GX is 170 basic. Normal metagross is a bulky 150 stage 2, metagross GX is a bulky 250 stage 2.

Similarly, damage grew slightly to match the new HP sizes. Two colored energy on a prevo-basic used to be 20ish damage, or 10 with advantage. Now it's 30.
Base set charizard's 4 energy discard 2 attack did 100 damage. Vikavolt GX's nearly identical attack (one energy must be {L}), does 180.

If you look at the numbers, the shift happened pretty much all at once with Black&White, which is why Legacy and Expanded are seperate formats.
That and Next Destinies shiftry.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.