[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can't argue with that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Series.jpg (1MB, 1788x1792px) Image search: [Google]
Series.jpg
1MB, 1788x1792px
>>
>>33508148
DIU is godtier though
Comparing XY or SM to JJBA in any capacity is fucking blasphemous
>>
cringe
>>
>>33508148
But Anon, the Ashnime was never good
>>
>>33508148
Please leave
>>
You did the same thread a few days ago and people gave you answers you didn't want to hear so you decide to make another one and got the same answers. Please stop being autistic and get off this board.
>>
>>33508148
>Anime only fags

should have known
>>
>>33508179
this
>>
>>33508148
You did the same a week ago. Also, by comparing them it shows that you know shit all about any anime besides the ashnime.
Go eat some dick.
>>
Jojo is still better than that garbage called ashnime
>>
>>33508220
>>33508264
>Ashnime
Cringe
>>
>>33508159
>>33508273
>cringe
This site is 18+
>>
>>33508148
Diamond is unbreakable is the best season
>>
>>33508264
>Ashnime
>>
>>33510096
Agreed.

Maybe that'll change when Vento Aurero comes around, but who the fuck knows when that's going to be
>>
>>33510159
If the battles are well animated, and they probably will be since the entire part is full of them, it'll be great. Especially the King Crimson fight will be a lot clearer and more fluid like The World. 7 will also be great animated as it is also full of fights and especially the last two could be absolute K I N O.
>>
>>33510021
everyone use that thread, now kys
>>
>>33508148
Except no because Jotaro actually wins fights.
>>
>>33510021
You're in a fucking jojo thread, wtf did you expect?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.