[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he the worst Ash?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Was he the worst Ash?
>>
>>33507830
I think that early XY ash was passable, but what the fuck they made to him in XYz.
>>
"I'll get even stronger!"
Shh no you won't, Ash. No you won't
>>
>>33507830
No, the worst Ash was Best Wishes Ash
>>
File: 1499484222455.jpg (70KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
1499484222455.jpg
70KB, 467x700px
Aren't they all the same Ash? Thiugh I remember in bw he actaully gets dumber
"Types don't matter in a pokemon battle"
>>
This was Ash at his pinnacle. Best squad since Sinnoh. Being treated like a veteran and hero by the cast and the narrative. Bringing his ideals as a trainer to life with Ash-Greninja (fighting as one with his Pokemon). Shocked the Champion with his strength. Barely lost the League Finals.

There's nowhere left for him to go.
>>
>>33507972
>There's nowhere left for him to go.

How about winning the league
>>
>>33508091
That's not gonna happen.

This as far as he could go with the suits who are in charge right now.
>>
>>33507857
I don't know. BW Ash was dumb as a brick, but he had better chemistry with his friends. He trained alongside his Pokemon, and repeatedly risked himself to help Pokemon, even ones that weren't his own.

>>33507880
In his defense, his Oshawott beat Pansage, his Pikachu lost to Panpour, and his Pignite beat two Water types with a Fire move. Type advantages really DON'T matter sometimes, because the show will just pull some bullshit.
>>
>>33508144
>he had better chemistry with his friends.
They're literally Brock and Misty clones.
>>
>>33508154
Still had better interactions with Ash. Iris even went from a smarmy bitch to literally leading a cheer for Ash in order to motivate him.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.