[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Switch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

I can't fucking wait. Even if they fuck it up it'll still be better than anything released in the past 4 years.
>>
Hardware jump will take up their resources. Making more detailed models for the environment takes more time and costs more. This will hinder gameplay. They need a big slap in the face to change their attitude. If USUM bombs hard enough, they might re-evaluate what of the Switch game they've made so far.
>>
>>33507633
Lol, the pokemon models are already highly detailed because they were built to last, which is why XY played like shit and why SuMo disabled 3D mode and triple battles.

It's not the nineties anymore and it won't be hard for them to add a build target for a new system. Considering they made the models like they did for the XY engine, I wouldn't believe that they haven't written it with portability in mind.
>>
>>33507518
Oh don't try them, they can absolutely make them worse. An example I thought up while typing this...

The region is underwater and the routes are now just straight tubes to the next places that you can't go back down so you can never be confused as to where you're supposed to be.

It is literally just a dozen rooms connected by tubes where the evil team is trying to flood the place but Mewtwo and Mew, the legends of this new region off the coast of South America stop it with their psychic powers in room 11.

They'd do it and you know it.
>>
>>33507706
kys braindead shit
>>
>>33507633
>>33507670
you are both retards
>what is gaole
>>
>>33507518
You could say the same about Gen 6.

>Whooo pokemon in 3d for the first time!!!11!
>3DS is going to save pokemon
>I can't fucking wait
And then you get the unfinished and unpolished garbage that was XY.
>>
File: Autism.gif (128KB, 728x426px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.gif
128KB, 728x426px
>>33507714
Eh, How about you go neck yourself, and while you're at it have your whole family join you. The world would be better off with your whole blood line killed off, as to not reproduce and dump any more of those autistic genetics into the human gene pool. Have a great day Lord Autistico.
>>
>>33507633
>>33507670
>>33507725

this is how gen8 will look light, the backrouns could be even better maybe, but the models will 10000000% look like this beautiful shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVf5nTtMGpI
>>
>>33507745
gen6 and 7 was a visual downgrade you faggot, terrible 3d art in 240p while sprites are at least charming and with much more love designed.
the switch gives us what we should had get with gen 6-7
>>
>>33507714
Quiet nigger, you know they can and WILL fuck this up. I wouldn't trust any employee at a fucking ball pit.
>>
File: CdYMW9rW0AAWJ8a.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
CdYMW9rW0AAWJ8a.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>33507755
>calling other people autism
>posting the most autism post ever created on /vp/

congrats
>>
>>33507766
>gen6 and 7 was a visual downgrade you faggot
(You)
>>
>>33507761
/thread.

game will look 8,5/10 and compared to the 3ds trash games and disgusting dead face protag chibi models is will be 983908239083086 / 10
>>
>>33507779
the (you) meme is outdated as fuck, if you have no real arguments shut the fuck up, gen6-7 was the WORST design and worst quality in visuals ever in the entire pokemon franchise.
>>
>>33507761
Tell me this doesn't take more resources than 2D sprites or Gen7's environments.
>>
File: 1504809079905.gif (2MB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
1504809079905.gif
2MB, 332x332px
>people still give a shit about graphics
>>
>>33507761
I think so too, I hope they'll do more with lighting though like they do for pokeken
>>
its gonna run and look better for sure. unless gamefreak decides to put ps4 level graphics on it. which i doubt they can do. the fps should be much better than 3ds sun and moon
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.