[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Misty's personality change so much after getting Togepi?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: fshttuazkl_o.jpg (147KB, 818x610px) Image search: [Google]
fshttuazkl_o.jpg
147KB, 818x610px
While it wasn't that noticeable in Kanto when Togepi hatched, as we got into Orange Islands and then especially Johto...Misty's personality completely changed.

She pretty much lost all her temper and feisty personality quirks, then started becoming motherly and soft-spoken. She basically also stood on the sidelined cradling it all the time so she barely got any focus in episodes outside of the few fillers the writers gave her. The thing is why couldn't she keep most of her older personality even after she got Togepi? Did the writers think what they were doing was good?
>>
Her maternal instinct kicked in when faced with a baby to take care of.
>>
Probably because she had to take care of Togepi.
>>
I don't see the problem. She was near perfect wife material at that point.
>>
>>33506968
Why do you keep making these pointless threads with questions that you already know the answer to Scott?
>>
>>33507017
Because not everyone has been around for 15 years like I have. Some people don't know this.
>>
>>33507025
>>33506968
Fuck off Scott
>>
>>33507025
you're a sad pathetic manchild scott, please kill yourself
>>
>>33507025
>Because I'm bored and lonely and autistic and have nothing better to do with my useless life besides trolling people on anonymous image board about a Chinese kids show
There now it's accurate, now fuck off, Scott.
>>
File: 1480049058664.png (309KB, 1332x816px) Image search: [Google]
1480049058664.png
309KB, 1332x816px
>>33506968
>>
>>33506968
Fuck off.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.