[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon games are poorly designed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1502838929481.jpg (37KB, 666x527px) Image search: [Google]
1502838929481.jpg
37KB, 666x527px
You only have one chance to catch legendaries
If you kill them they don't come back
The only rational course of action is save scumming
This is compounded in certain other games like Colosseum
Save scumming is poor game design
Therefore, Pokemon games are poorly designed
>>
>>33506695
your face is poorly design faggot
>>
except there are pleanty of games that do give you second chances at legendaries. example: if you fuck up catch deoxysis on oras, beat the ellite four and he'll be waiting for you at the rtop of the tower for a rematch.
and in the case of zekrom and reshiram, it literally won't let you not catch it before of story reasons.
>>
>If you kill them they don't come back
Not since Platinum, dumbfrogposter
>>
>>33506695
>Pokémom games are poorly designed
Yes
>your reason
I guess? There are a LOT of other things that are a bit more important than that at creating an unenjoyable experience...
>>
>>33506714
Wrong
>>
>>33506695
>A game that punishes you for not being good is poorly designed.
I'm seeing a pattern here.
>>
>>33507454
How to see a pattern with one data point? You would not be retard, would?
>>
>>33506714
Go ahead and knock out Entei in HGSS, then tell me whether he comes back after you beat the E4
Spoiler: He doesn't
>>
File: efd.jpg (19KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
efd.jpg
19KB, 403x392px
>>33506714
Stop calling us dumb frogposters
>>
>>33508353
There's more than one datapoint, you failed premature abortion. Want me to spell it out for you? Okay:

- Frogposter
- Is bad at video games
- Acts like a retard

I'm also inferring that he's a retard and that you're one as well. If you're trying to feign intelligence, you're doing a sloppy job of it. I'm just a normal human being.
>>
>>33506695
>You only have one chance to catch legendaries
>If you kill them they don't come back

That hasn't been true in nearly a decade.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.