[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else get weird looks at Gamestop?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 161869522.jpg (61KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
161869522.jpg
61KB, 507x338px
Too tired to greentext, so to sum it up, i went to Gamestop to get a code for a event Salazzle, and while i was at the store a Mother and her child was there too, the're both over at the other end of the shop where I am, the kids looking at Xbox games and shit, but when i get the card and turn around to leave i noticed the mother was slightly closer to the boy then when i first walked in and she was looking at me with this angry glare (pic related) and I don't know why?
I only looked at them once in a passing gaze, it's not like I stared at them. Is it just me or has this happened to anyone else?
>>
>>33506604
You're looking too much into it.
>>
>>33506604
who cares anon
everyone will forget about it come the next morning
>>
Never happen to me. Then again I don't go to gamestop for codes just games
>>
File: 60e.jpg (47KB, 587x395px) Image search: [Google]
60e.jpg
47KB, 587x395px
>>33506604
>>
>>33506604
>going to gamestop for a single salazzle card
You deserve it, you're probably a filthy neckbeard of sorts
>>
>>33506630

true. Probably noticed his strong body odor which is why she is frowning at him
>>
My local ones owner is 60 something and plays vidya all day
Met one of the employees in college, plays vidya as much as I do

When they're in it's really nice to go get my autistic pokemon stuff cause they give me extra ones if I have more than one applicable game.

I live in a pretty smallish town though.
>>
>>33506604
post your face so we know whether it was warranted or not.
>>
File: basicallyme.jpg (187KB, 1700x1780px) Image search: [Google]
basicallyme.jpg
187KB, 1700x1780px
>>33506630
>>33506648
OP here, far too insecure for that but for reference just imagine an uglier version of harry potter
>>
>>33506664
Meh. Not really warranted. If your face is filled to the brim with fat and you look like a ball of grease I can imagine a mother being scared of her boy turning into you, but either way she should be more concerned with buying games for a child so they can develop an escapism complex later on in life.
>>
>>33506604
I went into gamestop after work today to check if they got in more purple squid amiibos and ended up buying a pokemon figure that I wanted since they had it. There was someone next to the cashier that started working there and I realized they were someone I went to highschool with that played pokemon (back then it was several months or so before BW2). I have no idea if he still does, since it never came up because I didn't even remember that part until I was already out of the store for a good five minutes. Shit was weird as hell because I probably wouldn't have noticed him had he not said anything since I just got off of work and was tired.
>>
just inject lol
>>
They probably just smelled the tomato sauce and pasta in your pockets and got hungry.
>>
>>33506604
>neckkbeard guy
>obviously a virgin
>is into children games
>obviously pedo
>is glancing at my kid

mystery solved.

anyway, as far as i am concerned ast time i was in a vidya shop I was the one giving people weird looks.
>this man is 10 years older than me, why is he buying mmofps aka kiddy first vidya
>why is he having such a shit taste in games i mean omg
>>
>>33506664
I mean it depends how much uglier

Daniel Radcliffe is pretty hot desu, you might look fine
>>
>>33507120
Slightly more asian, with a bigger nose, larger ears and zits.
>>
that wouldn't happen if you didn't take your handheld in a public area, people never learn
>>
File: OP.jpg (658KB, 3328x4992px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
658KB, 3328x4992px
>>33506664
Found you
>>
This is why I get my GF to go pick up codes for me. They're for her "nephew" and his "friends". And because she's female the virgins working there always give her extra codes.
>>
>>33507213
OP here, Top fucking kek
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.