[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things that would make USUM great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

File: alola.jpg (3MB, 3406x2408px) Image search: [Google]
alola.jpg
3MB, 3406x2408px
> Festival Plaza becomes an online lobby where you can meet other online people walking around
> You can change battle arenas in online battles/battle spot
> Each Ultra Beast gets their own small world like Nihilego's and Kartana's
> Gate opening animations
> Extra island
> Online Battle Tree
Anything else?
>>
>>33505295
A fucking National Dex.
>>
Wasn't kommo o z move in green online battle
>>
>>33505295
Festival Plaza being replaced by Join Avenue.
>>
>>33505305
It's already confirmed
>>
File: wow.png (333KB, 561x313px) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
333KB, 561x313px
>>33505310
This basically confirms it doesn't it yoo
>>
>>33505295
>Postgame gyms
>PWT or something similar
>More routes and areas
>Something like Dexnav
>Ultrabeasts play a larger role in the main story
>FIX FESTIVAL PLAZA
>>
>>33505295
Battle frontier or somthing like it
>>
File: Screenshot_20170909-225137.png (1021KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170909-225137.png
1021KB, 1080x1920px
>>33505338
>>
>>33505340
>postgame gyms
Wouldn't this defeat the point of gyms as there's nothing to gain apart from battling the leader
>PWT
They won't have PWT and the Battle Tree in the same place, at most they might add a lot more leaders in the tree
>more routes and areas
You can see the map already it doesn't look like that will happen :(
> Ultra Beasts will probably be important as they did show Kartana in the trailer
>>
>>33505399
>Wouldn't this defeat the point of gyms as there's nothing to gain apart from battling the leader
I don't know, ask G/S/C/HG/SS.
>>
>>33505338
>>33505388
Nevermind its just the Z-Move's backround
>>
>>33505337
Source on that one pal?
>>
>>33505295
>Make the trial captains gym leaders ala gen 2, with high level teams.
>Buff Red and Blue's teams.
>Include better hotspots for grinding.
>Elaborate on the UBs, don't make them an afterthought.
>SEVERELY tone down on the Lillie crap.
>Skippable dialogue sections. Why haven't they done this yet?
>Expand the Battle Tree, include different challenges, such as a mono type one, rentals, etc, along with more Tree bosses and cameo characters.
>Proper climax which better resolves the plot.
>When you first become champion, replace having to do the same elite four with you fighting 4 title challengers, who rotate and change each time you enter the league.
>What OP said about the plaza.
>Make all the Mega stones available, and all we have to do is just find them in the world. No codes or BP bullshit.
>>
>>33505450
His source I'm guessing is the USUM book thats planned to come out at the same time with the game, which includes the national dex
>>
File: 51jsDPmaZUL._SY400_ (1).jpg (25KB, 294x400px) Image search: [Google]
51jsDPmaZUL._SY400_ (1).jpg
25KB, 294x400px
>>33505450
I think he is talking about 864 page book
>>
>>33505295
Difficulty
>>
File: 1449690568920.png (200KB, 570x658px) Image search: [Google]
1449690568920.png
200KB, 570x658px
>>33505414
>>
File: exp share.jpg (58KB, 400x564px) Image search: [Google]
exp share.jpg
58KB, 400x564px
>>33505737
For the love of 20 virigin sacrifices, yes. I'd trade every wish in this thread for just a simple difficulty setting in pokemon...
>>
>Battle Frontier with three returning facilities--Factory, one other from Emerald, one other from Platinum--and three new ones plus the Tree
>gym-like building in trailer is actually a Make-A-Gym feature that you can share online
>make it so Festival Plaza facilities can level up like Join Avenue ones and you have an option to just use money instead of FP
>fifth island hidden under clouds, Ultra Spaces together make a sixth island worth of map
>make Hyper Training possible at any time and Bottle Caps more common
>brand new plot, not just a remix
>less roadblocks, Rotomdex's advice and map markers exist for a fucking reason
>let you fastforward through dialogue and have Rotomdex keep a log of recently seen dialogue in case you accidentally skip important things
>other shit I can't be assed to think up
>>
-Gym like trial sites.
Verdant Cavern with a more complex path.
Brooklet Hill with a cave puzzle getting to the right travertine.
Wela Volcano Dungeon akin to blackthorn gym.
Kahili Golf Trial
Molayne/Sophocles Observatory, basically a Gym.
Spooky Minimart Gym
Mina Fairy Trial, but not in Poni Canyon.
Ice Trial Cave below the Victory Road.
>Postgame Trial Captain Battles to actually access the league, Grand Trials now are the endgame after the plot before the first credit roll.
>Falller plot involving Ultra Trials that take place in Ultra space, postgame in tandem to the Captain battles.
>5th Island only accessible after the actual League for a final FINAL postgame. Has a battle frontier style place and other stuff.
>More Alola Variants, and Tapu Faller Formes.
>MORE NEBBY
>>
>>33505295
A fucking battle frontier
>>
>>33505305
This
>>
Id rather they just abandon alola and try again with a new gen. This whole game was a failure.
>>
more dungeons
secret bases
>>
>>33505467
>SEVERELY tone down on the Lillie crap.
fuck off
>>
>>33505295
Getting rid of all the fucking cutscenes
>>
>>33507149
You fuck off, she made the game unplayable. Other things also made the game unplayable but she was one of the biggest factors. I used to throw "Pokémon's Lightning" at a few different characters like Cynthia but now I am 100% certain it's Lillie, only thing she doesn't qualify for yet is being shoved into every game but you fucking know Ohmori is going to do that.
>>
>>33505295
A faster way to level up pokémon up to lvl 100, like ORAS Blisseys or XY Restaurant
>>
>>33505295
Battle Frontier
10 new non-Kanto Alolan forms

That's all i need to make me buy it
>>
>the obvious Battle Frontier
>Vs. Seeker
>post-game routes
>post-game Gyms sounds nice

>An area to explore with trainers, items, and wild Pokemon that regenerates daily. Something to expand off the idea of Black Tower/White Treehollow.

Just... post-game in general. Something to do so the sense of adventure doesn't just suddenly end with nothing but some boring Battle Whatever.
>>
If there is a comeback of the Battle Frontier as hinted in ORAS and SM, wouldn't Emerald's anniversary make a perfect date to announce it? September 16th
>>
less cutscenes. I actually really liked sun and moon but I find them unreplayable due to the tedious start
>>
>>33506440
Hall of Fame and NatDex.
>>
Make festival plaza into join avenue and bring back PSS.
>>
>>33505295
>press start to skip lillie
>>
File: 1499721408341.jpg (23KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1499721408341.jpg
23KB, 540x304px
I actually don't care about Battle Frontiers, and I'm sick of them and the Battle Tower knock-offs. I won't be mad if they're in the game, but I wouldn't like it if they were the ONLY thing in the game.

Black Tower/White Treehollow was cool, and made for easy grinding. I'd also like a non-battling sidequest, like Contests, where you can use shitmons with impunity.
>>
Allow Totem Pokemons to "switch" out and summon 1 to 3 henchmen pokemon to make it similar to Pokemon Gyms - face the weaker pokemons before the ace pokemon, but in an SOS style battle. Knock out all henchmen before facing or defeating the Totem:

Example: Totem Gumshoos wants to battle!

Turn 1: Totem Gumshoos calls for SOS! Totem Gumshoos summons Ratata-A and Yungoos!
Totem Switches to Ratata and Yungoos

Team beats Ratata

Totem Gumshoos returns to battle!

Halfway in HP, Totem Gumshoos calls another Yungoos in.
>>
>>33508582
Honestly I was kind of disappointed that Totem Pokemon weren't these uncatchable Pokemon with super modified stats. Give them two thousand HP and up their defences, like boss battles in other rpg games. Would be kick ass to have to use your whole team against a totem Pokemon in order to bring it down.
>>
File: 1491346938794.png (605KB, 680x611px) Image search: [Google]
1491346938794.png
605KB, 680x611px
>>33506395
>only games to do so were B2/W2
>they had the retarded key system so you couldn't change difficulties until post game
>needed both games to unlock both extra difficulty settings
Why does Gamefreak insist on doing shit ass backwards, especially features people have been begging to have for several gens?
>>
>>33508822
It's really weird. Game Freak will always be several years behind on trends, and when they implement them, they either half-ass it (XY customization), or actively limit themselves for no reason (SM customization, difficulty options.)
>>
>>33508760
It would be even better if they would do this with the new legendary forms. Like you can't catch them the first time you fight them (like Kyurem in bw2) and they get like plus 3 in every stat + regenerating hp
>>
>>33509175
Don't forget that they like to drop ideas immediately after introducing them, even if they're fan favorites.
>>
>>33505295
>Move Tutors

>Legit available hidden abilities for Alola starters and other mons

>Potential Alolan forms of Jotho mons would be nice

>Expanded Level-Up moves

>Zygarde's Complete form to be permanent w aura break
>>
File: 1449037657736.jpg (26KB, 410x330px) Image search: [Google]
1449037657736.jpg
26KB, 410x330px
>>33507817
>as hinted in ORAS and SM
Do you still think the Battle Tower statue was anything but a last laugh by Game Freak for the people dumb enough to buy that ORAS?
I'm pretty sure Anabel only appears in SM to try to appease people who were pissed at the middle finger in ORAS.
>>
File: be-gone-thot-58b6a11191b9b.jpg (59KB, 540x497px) Image search: [Google]
be-gone-thot-58b6a11191b9b.jpg
59KB, 540x497px
>>33507476
This exactly S/M has a low replay value for me due to Lillie's cutscene inducing ass. I didn't have too many problems with the game, but damn doed Lillie tick me off
>>
>>33507149
Eat shit, waifufag.
>>
>>33508760
Only give them 2000 hp if it was like a your whole team vs totem but obviosly the 3ds can't handle that. Mabye gen 8 will have totem missions
>>
>>33505295
Being a easy ROM dump.
>>
i want kanto post game or Johto

or Sevii islands, would be even better than the aformentioned
>>
Water.

Like, it's supposed to be on an archipelago. Why is there no maritime routes exploration, or underwater exploration? There's barely shoreline exploration already, even.

Other than that:

>Skippable cutscenes. There's buttons other than A for a reason.
>Decreased handholding. You are healed at like, every 5 steps (in a long cutscene, no less).
>Lighter models. Everything in game takes ages to load in a 3DS, the battery pretty much runs dry while loading the cutscenes
>more using the lore
>>
>>33505295
>> Each Ultra Beast gets their own small world like Nihilego's and Kartana's
>>>>kartana
What? Am I forgetting something major?
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.