[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

November 17 is gonna be fun day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: images.png (12KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
12KB, 205x246px
USUM

Star wars battle front 2

Justice league movie
>>
>>33505246
I'm only hyped for USUM and JL.

Star Wars can fuck kindly off.
>>
>>33505246
2017 has sucked so far
>>
>>33505246
>USUM
Because a game we know little about following along in a trend of ever mor efeatureless games "which is what mobilefags want" is something to look forward to?
>Star wars battle front 2
Star Wars? Garbage.
>Justice league movie
Western comic book movie? Garbage.
>>
>>33505246
None of those things are going to be good.
>>
>>33505246
Oh look, the trifecta of disappointment.
>>
>>33506025
>>33506040
Dumb Marvelniggers
>>
>>33505246
>buying EA
>>
File: 2781150254200.jpg (162KB, 477x324px) Image search: [Google]
2781150254200.jpg
162KB, 477x324px
>>33506168
>getting this worked over capeshit
>>
>>33506168
>disliking X means you must love Y
Marvel is higher up on my shitlist than DC just because of them gutting MVC:I and removing all X-Men and FF characters because "muh cinematic universe."
>>
>>33506178
>buying gamefreak
>>
>>33506194
This is true too.
>>
>>33506189
It's because it's with fox the rights. Marvel cinematic universe is Disney
>>
>>33506189
>>33506203
X-men not being in Ultimate has nothing to do with Fox.
IT was a retarded decision, but I wonder if they;ll add X-men characters later to the roster like they're doing to SFV right now.
>>
>>33506203
The rights to the MOVIES go to Fox. Marvel owns the rights to the original comics and, more importantly to this discussion, the games. However, they refuse to allow the X-Men or FF into the games just to spite Fox and prevent them from getting publicity. They gutted the cast of MVC:I for the sake of spiting a different company.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.