[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Kahili ever goes to Hano Beach to sunbathe and swim?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0002.jpg (51KB, 542x833px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0002.jpg
51KB, 542x833px
Does Kahili ever goes to Hano Beach to sunbathe and swim?
>>
Probably not.
>>
>>33503830
She probably wants to prove herself worthy.
Being born into privilege usually implies being sheltered, so she likely abstains from comfort out of some personal honor code.
>>
>>33503830
She would melt in the sun and sink in the water, so no.
Source: Ultra Sun dialogue, please look forward to it
>>
>>33503882
Did she eat a Devil Fruit?
>>
I've ask this question because she is the daughter of the owner of Hano Grand Resort. You would think she goes to Hano Beach sometimes.
>>
>>33503830
She goes to her own private family beach. She doesn't like encountering peasants.
>>
File: 1481727598763.png (163KB, 580x800px) Image search: [Google]
1481727598763.png
163KB, 580x800px
I would imagine she wears a swimsuit like this, right?
>>
>>33503990
I'd like to see a sunbathing Kahili in a bikini w/ a sarong resting on a beach chair, her sandals parked at the side in the middle of a spot reserved for her. Though she looks more the type to abstain from comfort in the name of training.

Is blue toenail polish a bad look on her?
>>
>>33503990
She only allowed to do what Daddy tells her, otherwise she gets punished...
>>
>>33503830
Doubt it. It's hard to believe she plays golf too considering she's not tanned. The lighter hair makes sense but not the skin tone.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.