[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What concept/motif would you like see be tackled in gen 8.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

What concept/motif would you like see be tackled in gen 8.
>>
>>33501481
It was already done with the Regis, but I aside from the boxart legendaries, I'd really like if they made legendaries difficult to find. I know you could look it up, but it'd be nice to not just go to a location and find a legendary.
>>
the motif of not having a motif
>>
More regional forms as a minor thing.

Major thing would be to not add any new majjor mechanics like megas or z-moves. The move to Switch is going to be big enough. Take what we have already and expand them. Give me some new branched evolutions for older mons in addition to regional formes, maybe a handful of new megas, even add some more z-crystals. Gimme a complete set of games that I can stick with for more than a few months.
>>
Why are Solgaleo and Lunala the Sunne and Moone pokémon anyway? None of their lore or abilities are connected to celestial bodies.
>>
Ultra Abilities

Powered Up abilities
>>
>>33501481
The concept of me fucking your mom.

One version has her sucking my dick while you watch and the other me fucking her doggy style and giving you a thumbs up
>>
>>33501553
My, my. Are you that frustrated about Mandy leading you on just to turn you down for Chad?
>>
>>33501481
Hot and Cold
>>
adding the trading card game as a gwent-style minigame
>>
Another round of sinnoh level mythos. Platinum quality is all I need.
>>
>>33501481
Unova 2.0 dex aka Kanto 3.0 dex
>>
File: Screenshot_20170901-201650.jpg (84KB, 530x649px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170901-201650.jpg
84KB, 530x649px
I actually want to see pokemon fusion where you can fuse any 2 pokemon, but only one per team because I don't want it to take over but I think its a really good idea.
>>
>>33501742
Adding to this
They can easily make a script that is like a 3d version of the fusion website.
>>
>>33501742
I honestly have always hated the idea.
I would be fine with a couple of fusions that made sense in-universe and had thought put into them. But making every pokémon able to do it and barely put any effort into the final product, or making the final product computer-generation is just a horrible idea in my opinion.
>>
>>33501869
I'd rather not be limited, plus I think they could make computer generated fusions look good if they try hard enough. Since it's 3d they have way more posibilities than the website.
>>
>>33501481
this is a really cliche idea but a region based on russia/canada/some similarly cold and forest-y place with a pokedex fully revolving around cryptozoology and folklore would be really cool
>>
>>33501742
Horrible idea
>>
>>33501963
Russia region: Ussur region

Id love it
>>
>>33501742
Fusion doesn't work for for pokemon unless if said mons where designed around the concept
>>
File: holon-lake-holon-phantoms-hp-87.jpg (103KB, 600x825px) Image search: [Google]
holon-lake-holon-phantoms-hp-87.jpg
103KB, 600x825px
>>33501481
I want a region based on the Holon region from the TCG.
>>
>>33501742
Is time to commit sudoku my friend
>>
>>33501481
good workmanship and competent game development.
>>
>>33501499
If its not something locked to online and thus gone in a few years to a decade or so I am totally down for this idea.
>>
>>33502024
Not Russian strictly but I do want a snow region. Sinnoh did not have enough so 7.5/10.
>>
>>33501481
Would Missingno. be considered a legendary?
I wish GF would reference it in gen 8
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.