[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confession thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1039.jpg (262KB, 1624x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1039.jpg
262KB, 1624x540px
I actually really love the gen 7 final starter evolutions. My favorite starter set since gen 3 and 4 desu
>>
I like Samurott
>>
I felt like there wasn't a real starter since piplup until this gen game around
>>
I think they are alright,better than gen 5.
>>
They are all better than Gen 2 and 5 starters lmao
>>
>>33499204
Fuck you, Gen2 was the best.

Gen2 >= Gen1 > Gen3 > Gen6 > Gen7 > Gen5
>>
>>33499234
I loved all the Gen 7 starters but Rowlet, and Littens finals sucked soo hard.

Primarina was one of the best of all of them!
>>
>>33499234
I find the gen 2 starters to be the absolute worst set, honestly
>>
>>33499234
What a shit taste.

4 > 1 > 7 > 3 > 6 > 2 > 5
>>
>>33499177
Well how about you mcfucking kill yourself then
>>
>>33499181
This. I know his design doesn't make any sense specially his legs, but I like the idea
>>
>>33499177
ruined by brionne and primarina imo
>>
Dartrix is actually my favorite of all the Alolan starters and their evolutions. Rowlet's okay too, but I just prefer the pompous attitude its evolution has.
Not too big on everything else. Incineroar has nice fanart, but any Pokemon can look good in fanart.
>>
I confess that I don't care about any of the starters or see the point in starter wars. They will all be devoured by me anyway, so all that matters is how they taste.
>>
>>33499651
Hey I think Samurott looks just fine fight me
>>
>>33499177
Me too, best starters since gen3 and 1, it's just new gen hate syndrome for the most part, gen8 will roll around and they will be treated more fairly, i used to hate gen4 starters but after 5 and 6 came i learned to appreciate them.
>>
Gen 4 > 1 > 3 > 2 > 6 > 7 > 5

i wonder if gen 5 was the first game where people started boxing their starters
>>
File: nhbgf.png (114KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
nhbgf.png
114KB, 400x381px
Gen 5 was my favorite gen (over all). I liked the starters Serperior was okay. I liked the villian so sue me. I liked the obligatory bird and rodent and I loved the new, neato cast of ghost pokemon that came with it. Cofagrigus, Jellicent, Golurk, and Chandelure all easily make it into my top ten favorite pokemon.
>>
1=2=4=5=6=7>3
>>
>>33499785
Good taste
>>
>>33499177
Unironically this. They all have interesting typings and personality and lore.

>>33499234
>Gen 2
Feraligatr was great, but the other two were shit
>>
>>33499785
My nigga. I'm not the biggest fan of Ghost-Types, but Cofagrigus and Golurk are pretty awesome. Emboar is my favorite final evo of any starter, and the soundtrack for the gen 5 games were comfy as shit.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.