[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think if pokken dx flop we will only get spin offs on mobile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

The Pokemon company seems so focused on mobile. That switch seems like after thought besides Pokemon mainline
>>
Yeah man pokemon is finished. Anyone with half a brain has hopped on to the Re Legend hype train, i suggest you do the same
>>
>>33498491
Looks like shit
>>
I don't give a shit about Pokken they should have made a spin off that appeals the mainline fans like coliseum or stadium.

I wouldn't mind if they go with mobile spin off duel was great and shuffle seemed ok, go was good during the hype and I didn't see the appeal of magikarp jump since it was too automatic

A perfect spin off would be a mini mainline game for android and ios called "Pokemon Indigo" or something like that, the game may have graphics like gen6 tuned down and happens in kanto only with the original 151 until more updates. And is heavily online oriented but you can grind offline in Kanto, Vs seeker now works like the stamina gauge seen in many mobile games and players can only battle the E4 once per day, the champion could be other players's character and their team.
>>
>>33498524
People need to be more accepting of mobile gaming

Only way people in India, Brazil, china south Asia etc are gonna give a shit about Pokemon if it's on phone. They don't have luxury for buying expanise gaming hardware
>>
>>33498544
If they can buy the luxury of a smart phone they can buy a gaming console. Smart phones are like 800 dollars, dude.
>>
>>33498557
Your comparing phone to hand held system? Phone is needed for Jobs unless you work at McDonald's
>>
>>33498587
Suuuure.
>>
>>33498544
I don't know about asia/india but in Latin America's case I think it's more of an overall lack of popularity for nintendo; most people own an Xbox or PS3/4/P. Nintendo is fairly less popular over there; at least that's what happened when I went to Argentina and Chile. Note that both those countries have the largest Pokémon fanbases of South America and they get everything (events, tournaments, etc) but still they can't compare to the popularity of PS and Xbox
>>
You guys don't get the point that phones are more accessible because of normies,families and kids, more people own phones because in this day and age they are a tool for social shit that everyone has to deal with
>>
>>33498623
I mean besides usa and Japan. USA is debatable but everywhere is sony and xbox. The Pokemon anime in India is way bigger than games. I'm sure it's like that in more counties also.

People want free stuff and phones provide that. F2p
>>
>>33498623
As an Argentinian I tell you that Sony is more popular here because we have a serious case of brogamers,normies whatever you wanna call them that only play football and fps games still never heard of anyone owning an Xbox but many people have steam and buy steam cards, I know few people who have Nintendo handheld, most them have them for Pokemon and are quiet about it because if you say you have consoles everyone wil ask if you have Fifa or shit like that so better shut up so you don't end up looking like a sore thumb.

Still I went to a public Highschool and every single kid had a smartphone and only one took his 3ds to the school with Pokemon.

Also kids from 1st grade to guys from the last grade were hyped and playing Go so if Nintendo releases some awesome mobile game it will probably go well as long it is free because nobody here buys apps
>>
>>33498688
Exactly. People think the 15 million who buy mainline Pokemon games are only people that matters

There are 100s of million of people who experienced the pokemon ip. Mobile gaming will reach them
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.