[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been at it for a while, still no Chansey holding a Lucky Egg.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

Been at it for a while, still no Chansey holding a Lucky Egg. There was a thread about a month or two ago. Anon said it took him 8 hours to get one. I thought that doesnt sound so bad. I've maybe tripled that time over these few weeks.

How long did it take you? and are you anons going to try for one once Gold and Silver are released on VC? Currently doing this on my GBA SP with my original Gold copy.
>>
I'm going to inject a shiny Chansey already holding a Lucky Egg
Suck it OP
>>
>>33497182
merely administer it
>>
>>33497191

This way is more rewarding :O
>>
>>33497182
is it hard to actually catch the chansey? or just finding
>>
I did this grind like a week ago on cart (pokemon crystal)

It took me 53 chanseys to find one with lucky egg. I think about 16 hours but I can't remember
>>
>>33497285
Also I did it this way

>level 28 sneasel on route 14 with thief
>used repel
>walked into a wall so that repel wouldn't tick down and one repel lasted as long as I wanted
>went to pokemon center every 10 chanseys and used a new repel
>>
>>33497271

There's 1% chance that it will appear on Route's 13,14,15 in Kanto and then 8% chance that Chansey is holding a Lucky Egg.
>>
>>33497301

This seems like a better option than what I'm doing at the moment. I'll give this a try. Thanks!
>>
>>33497339
I'm asking if it's hard to actually catch a chansey that doesn't run away.
>>
Just use theif on it
>>
>>33497377

Nah, maybe about 10% have ran away on me. Easy to catch if you have a False Wipe pokemon like Scizor and one that puts it to sleep. In Gold and Silver Chansey isnt located in the Safari Zone anymore since they took that out.
>>
>>33497377
They have minimize in gen 2 by default
>>
>>33497396

That's what I do when I encounter one. Scizor is my utility Pokemon with

Metal Claw
False Swipe
Theif
Swords Dance
>>
>>33497182
Why again are you doing this? Is there some benefit I'm missing?
>>
>>33497182
>>33497191
>>33497339
Do u fags mean lucky PUNCH?
>>
>>33498568
Lucky Egg is pretty useful to train up Pokemon to evolve and fill the dex, and to reach that level 100 cap on your team for the Prime Cup in Stadium 2, assuming you are lucky enough to still have that working.
>>
>>33498568
Getting a lucky egg on a chansey IS easier than dealing with abysmal legal curve that the games suffer from
>>
>>33498568

Because it's the hardest item to get in the games. I hunted for a Metal Coat from a wild Magnemite on Route 38 in Johto for a few days. Then for a Dragon Scale from a wild Horsea inside Whirl Islands. Now I'm trying for this.
>>
>>33498914

nah bro. LUCKY EGG.

"A hold item that boosts Exp. points earned in battle."
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Lucky_Egg
>>
>>33497182
imagine catch that litle bastard in red fire for lucky egg in the safari, feel my suffer
>>
>>33497182
Why the fuck do you even need a lucky egg on shut a piss easy game?
At this point you would have finished it already.
>>
>>33499414
They removed that in SM, now a wild Chansey can only hold lucky punch
>>
>>33500155
And that's horrible considering the grind that's needed to level a mon to lvl 100 in SM
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.